Jailed for IPTV

Cannot touch bitcoin which is what he will have used or hid it away there :whistle:
That is a fallacy mate. once they have your pc they will be able to get into your panel plus any bitcoin walletts, bank a/cs etc. The safest way to sell IPTV is amoung F&F, down the pub and work collegues. And only take cash. Even then you still will be leaving a trace if you are a provider. You still need pannels, servers, streams etc. But you are seriously reducing the risk. I thought about before maily because i love tec. But just not worth the risk for me. But fair play to the guys who do otherwise we would never have the service. They must have balls of steal.

That is a fallacy mate. once they have your pc they will be able to get into your panel plus any bitcoin walletts, bank a/cs etc. The safest way to sell IPTV is amoung F&F, down the pub and work collegues. And only take cash. Even then you still will be leaving a trace if you are a provider. You still need pannels, servers, streams etc. But you are seriously reducing the risk. I thought about before maily because i love tec. But just not worth the risk for me. But fair play to the guys who do otherwise we would never have the service. They must have balls of steal.
Oh I meant for the end user rather than the provider. If one provider had 2000 people what's to stop them tracing payments to end user and taking them down

Oh I meant for the end user rather than the provider. If one provider had 2000 people what's to stop them tracing payments to end user and taking them down
They won't prosecute a end user normally the courts would be full.

It was just that he was a supplier so they done him for supplying himself basicly

They won't prosecute a end user normally the courts would be full.
They'll never curb it until they start making example's of end users. As long as there's a paying demand, there'll be a supply.
They'd only have to jail one person in every city, and arses would go, trust me. :)

Can't prosecute end user as although you can see high volume of traffic being used at a property. There's no way to determine what they are watching. It's the same with a TV license, they know you have a TV but they have to see the channel you are watching and get you to sign a declaration that you are watching it, before they can take action. If they tried this method it would take millions and most people would tell them to f off at the door, like the other goons 😂

Those payments can be for anything. Unless you put iptv in the references. Some providers even take money gram etc. Again in court it would take more than a payment to prove guilt.

That's entrapment. They don't want end users as they know if they take out the supplier, it will remove thousands from that particular server, rather than using their resources to fight a few end users who know nothing about setting it up

Those payments can be for anything. Unless you put iptv in the references. Some providers even take money gram etc. Again in court it would take more than a payment to prove guilt.

That's entrapment. They don't want end users as they know if they take out the supplier, it will remove thousands from that particular server, rather than using their resources to fight a few end users who know nothing about setting it up
But we all know that they're pssing against the wind going after suppliers. It's like drug dealers, I've been using stimulants on a weekly basis for near 30 years, and i honesty can count on one hand, the time's i couldn't get hold of anything.
If they'd made possession/ procurement a jailable offence, a lot of would be users would stick to alcohol.

Quite simply the courts would be dealing with nothing else but people who watch IPTV.

I guess a couple of million use it. The courts would be full for years just giving out small fines

Quite simply the courts would be dealing with nothing else but people who watch IPTV.

I guess a couple of million use it. The courts would be full for years just giving out small fines
They wouldn't need to do everyone. Just a couple in each city jailed. Once it got on national news 90% of streamers wouldn't resub.

what the country needs is to stuff even more people into its overfilled prisons, especially if they have committed low level non-violent offences...

But surely if they agreed that you had to pay say £50k, and you said you didn't have it, then they knew you were inheriting a half share value of a £150k house, you couldn't say you don't have the money?
That's different, that's not simply a proceeds of crime, that's a seizure of assets, so they don't have to prove how you got it, bit like a bailiff, you owe them money so they can take anything you own to cover what you owe.

So if you jail a couple of drug users from each city demand will come to a stop? I doubt it
Slightly different ball game drugs lol, TV addiction isn't quite the same. You would see a reduction in occasional users though. :)

Back