Manually input Cline on Zgemma

Reloaded3

Hi
I have just upgraded to a Zgemma from a F5 the Cline was input manually not via usb, is there a way of inputting the line without usb?

Have done it now thanks, all working fine just had to blow the dust off the brain.
The picture quality on the sports channels are a bit ropey is this the same for everyone?

You can also do it manually via remote through TSpanel, but its a bit of a ball-ache!

Clines
Menu
TSpanel
Files Explorer
Scroll down past the folder and find CCcam.cfg
Press OK on the remote
enter in line details exactly as given, including any uppercase formatting

NLines:
Menu
TSpanel
Files Explorer
Scroll down to etc/
Scroll down to keys
Scroll down to newcamd.list and press OK on remote
enter in line details exactly as given, including any uppercase formatting

Hi where do I find tspanel file explorer can't seem to find it can only find tsmedia and there's no file explorer there, sorry I'm new to this

In vix I got back up manager image manager install local extension mount manager script manager and swap manager and that's it, thanks guys

Hey ive just got the zgemma 2s cant seem to find the the cccam file in files explorer im used to openbox do im a complete noob so any help or tips will help alot

can any one tell me were this ts panel is i whan to put my line in useing it, have just flashed open atv 5.1 on to box have read a few threads from you guys on how to do this.problem is i cant find ts panel and file explorer to do this any advice thankyou

Did you reboot box it should appear in plugins click on it you should see files just do it same as above

dream explorer is there i was told to go to usr,keys and in folder there is newcamd.list file but when i open dream explorer loads files drop down when pick usr/keys i get parent dir select that and i back to same folder???

Back