Mikey B OpenAtv 6.1 Support Thread

no mate you can leave them if you like.
Thanks for the reply, Im still having problems.. When i start the line it keeps saying no new ecm info. I know the line is working as it was on before updating the software. Can you recommend anything?

From memory Mikey Bs image has the softcam set up but you need to add your own newcamd.list and mg_cfg file. There are example files in the folder. If you have saved your newcamd.list and mg_cfg file all you need to do ftp them over to the /usr/keys/ folder. Once you have done that just press the remote buttons: blue > softcam > sofcam panel > make sure your "select cam 1"has mgcamd_1.38r1 showing (if its not press the right arrow key until it does) > green button to re-start and the channels should clear.

If you havent saved your own files go to post 242 http://www.techkings.org/threads/mikey-b-openatv-6-1-support-thread.134719/page-13 and follow the instructions in that.

From memory Mikey Bs image has the softcam set up but you need to add your own newcamd.list and mg_cfg file. There are example files in the folder. If you have saved your newcamd.list and mg_cfg file all you need to do ftp them over to the /usr/keys/ folder. Once you have done that just press the remote buttons: blue > softcam > sofcam panel > make sure your "select cam 1"has mgcamd_1.38r1 showing (if its not press the right arrow key until it does) > green button to re-start and the channels should clear.

If you havent saved your own files go to post 242 http://www.techkings.org/threads/mikey-b-openatv-6-1-support-thread.134719/page-13 and follow the instructions in that.

Yes i saved the old files and ftp them over, ive also checked them with my ones on my box and they are all correct. Still doesnt connect. even after pressing the restart and refresh buttons :( Should i try change the line to oscam and see if that would work?
Thanks

Always worth a try mate.

There must be a network connection as you are able to ftp so that box is ticked. You have mgcamd running so that box is ticked which only leaves your files. Given that you say y0u have checked them I cant quite understand why its not clearing. If your other box that you refer to is clearing why dont you ftp to the box copy the newcamd.list and mg_cfg file over and then send them to your other box. I assume that your provider is the same so the lines will be identical.

Any updates planned? Still shows the Christmas boot message.

I also had to enable a cache clear plugin to stop an error message and to stop the loading symbol.

Any updates planned? Still shows the Christmas boot message.

I also had to enable a cache clear plugin to stop an error message and to stop the loading symbol.

No idea if MB is planning any updates but you can change to an ATV bootlogo by pressing menu > plugins > green button> install bootlogo plugin then choose one via plugins and restart your GUI.

You can also flash from scratch with open atv nightly build and be up and running in about 15 minutes tops if you are having problems.

No idea if MB is planning any updates but you can change to an ATV bootlogo by pressing menu > plugins > green button> install bootlogo plugin then choose one via plugins and restart your GUI.

You can also flash from scratch with open atv nightly build and be up and running in about 15 minutes tops if you are having problems.

Thanks i’ll give that a go. Not having any problems as such.

How do you use the picons folder that comes with the build ?
ok i sorted that .. are there any new updated picons ?
cheers

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is it possible to update Autobouquets 2.9 as current unable to refresh/reload config file. Any help very much appreciated. Kind regards.

Last edited:
Have you uninstalled your current ABM and then re-installed it? Being openATV it should bring in the latest version. I don't think the age of the openATV image matters. (could be wrong)

Have you uninstalled your current ABM and then re-installed it? Being openATV it should bring in the latest version. I don't think the age of the openATV image matters. (could be wrong)

Really appreciate your speedy response woosham. Expert advice is priceless! Done as instructed and ABM latest version scanned and working. BIG THANKS.

Please could someone advise. During last Wednesdays red button Championship football games all my red button channels had the same commentary. How do I set correct commentary to the correct match.

Back