missing channels

Zgemma box here shite had the smart app in lg tv that was shite to I've wasted about 150 quid so far

Also the epg just freezes the box it's set to save too memory stick not the flash memory, just a shit box or an issue I bought 2 one for a friend he's having the same problems

I have a vpn on my box all still up and running h2s. Channels black without vpn on
just fired up a zegemma .
running fine. without vpn.
i think its possibly down to providers set up..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I've messaged my provider a few times now he said all fine at that end, wouldn't think he would say it's not working tho ?

lots of use @ end of the game.
try 3.00pm game. if geo blocked. its your provider.
imo

My provider has been saying the same thing Sirius, my brother and father in laws are both working, they are using mag254 and a different supplier for IPTV, I may have to change my supplier.

Been having issues with my provider , if lucky have 5 channels that work, even ones i can get are wrong or in Czech or Polish,all i get is sorting it for prem stuff this has been going on for past 7 days unable to use,so will be looking for another provider,glad after being bitten on Sat stuff ,only did 3 month...glad i did..........think those that have flawless[ well as good as can be] may help out and msg others having major issues and give them them there suppliers info and prices.........fed up with fob off emails

This is new to me, what are bouquet's, there's a setting import bouquet's every hour should this be enabled ? Auto is enabled at 6.30 am so a bit confused this zgemma h2 is running open ATV6 ?

Been having issues with my provider , if lucky have 5 channels that work, even ones i can get are wrong or in Czech or Polish,all i get is sorting it for prem stuff this has been going on for past 7 days unable to use,so will be looking for another provider,glad after being bitten on Sat stuff ,only did 3 month...glad i did..........think those that have flawless[ well as good as can be] may help out and msg others having major issues and give them them there suppliers info and prices.........fed up with fob off emails
scouse game zegemna
bb82fbd4e941b800c03c1ebc3eb99e69.jpg

Have done, it only seems too be the footy where the problem is, all the other tv works well just glad only paid for a month trial and not the year

It's the court order that the prem has that is blocking the servers...no vpn will solve this as it's blocked from supplier end. You need a decent supplier who knows what they are doing. Get a decent supplier and your problems with football will be resolved.

Back