missing channels

If your provider has channels working at their end and you don't have them at your end then the problem is likely to be at your end.....isp blockers etc

If you have no channels at your end and neither does your provider then the issue is likely at their end.

VPN will not solve the loss of football matches if your provider is being blocked. Continue with trials and you will eventually find a decent supplier who knows what they are doing....you need to put in the effort to get this right. Stick with it and you will get the right solution. Any provider who says they are being blocked and cannot help is not a trustworthy seller!

The problem though is that most providers won't provide trials for weekends when most of us want to watch live football. I realise why they don't want to do it as it will be abused by those that just want to watch a match for free.

While your paying you expect a certain level of service.
I was told servers went off line yesterday so I had no service, let's see what happens later today.

While your paying you expect a certain level of service.
I was told servers went off line yesterday so I had no service, let's see what happens later today.
if commentary is required. simply holler..[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Don't start stuss, I want nothing other than total video. Just watching the build up to Huddersfield, that wembley pitch looks amazing.

Don't start stuss, I want nothing other than total video. Just watching the build up to Huddersfield, that wembley pitch looks amazing.
Raffa's watch is nice.. its a
700k Richard Mille.

i could buy shares in sky. no buffering, or loss of streams for me.

You don't get buffering or loss of stream Stuss, I think you own Sky. :quiet: sorry
i lose sound on channels.. and blocky @times. but the build is light. no estonian channels etc.
vod updates monthly..
movies ok..
entertainment
good/bad .

My service if ok today, movies, music and terrestial all fine, hit and miss with sports, most of my screens are black.
Got the game on though

thought as much, s'funny how isp's aren't blocking hudds v newcastle prem game but block big games like liverpool, man utd, arseanal etc

My service if ok today, movies, music and terrestial all fine, hit and miss with sports, most of my screens are black.
Got the game on though
there are good and bad providers
i tried so many . i thought i had issues.. not so.. eventually i done some homework and found my requirements..

thought as much, s'funny how isp's aren't blocking hudds v newcastle prem game but block big games like liverpool, man utd, arseanal etc
haha. i did wonder. saving there ammo for chelsea..

Your requirements, all I need is to watch the footie and boxing and my wife can watch her soaps. Is that to much to ask for?

not @ all. especially if your paying hard earned money for crap. and believe me i tested some embarrassing lines

Back