Motorised Dish

Depends what you watch really. Shit loads of English movies on foreign satellites, rumour has it there's English audio for football on one satellite that you just need BIS keys for to open, will give that one a go if I ever get round to motorising...

Is Sly spts available in HD on any of these motorised accessed sats?
Im thinking radio comms and german visuals etc...
TIA.

Not Sky Sports from the UK/RoI. You'll get Sky Sports from Germany, not sure if it's in HD but there's loads of HD sport out there that's yet to go dark.

On my setup with a good load of Euro satellites- you can be sure that most sports events can be found somewhere. I watched the Joshua fight in rtl German 19.2e for example. I had the radio on for English sound and had German visual.

Eurosport 1and 2 audio can be changed to English if needed.

.... but consider a lnb change if you want to go back to 28.2 and record/watch at the same time. Another thing is watch out 7f the motor isnt metal geared. Buy cheap buy twice. Youd be getting the whole thing installed from scratch in the future if if the positioner is nylon geared when the teeth eventually go.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I think most, if not all are metal geared these days... I know Technomate ones are and Dark / Dragonsat are too.

How much would you say it will cost to get the dish installed messsged a few installers waiting on replys.Just looking for rough idea so I no what to expect

I'm in Scotland. Didn't think he'd even reply to me but he did, on Saturday. Hoping he'll be coming to Scotland soon! :-)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ste
Yeah he lives in the north-west of England so not too far from me which is handy... for more distant work, he likes to get a bunch of jobs in that region first before making the trip and his reputation is that good that people are willing to wait for him as were I :)

Back