New products - Zgemma H4 and H6

I've never heard of anyone cloning zgemmas.
I think they all use the same basic chassis so the factory have probably done it rather than manufacturing new flaps for the card readers.

I've never heard of anyone cloning zgemmas.
I think they all use the same basic chassis so the factory have probably done it rather than manufacturing new flaps for the card readers.

That's what I was thinking but just wanted to check with a H4 owner to see if that's how they are, thanks for your reply

the H4 does indeed have a sticker on the flap, I suppose this makes sense from manufacturing point of view, with so many models all having the same flap it's more cost effective to use stickers rather than have to print directly onto the flap.

The H4 has volume controls on the front so the actual frontage is slightly different than other boxes but the flaps are all the same

the H4 does indeed have a sticker on the flap, I suppose this makes sense from manufacturing point of view, with so many models all having the same flap it's more cost effective to use stickers rather than have to print directly onto the flap.

The H4 has volume controls on the front so the actual frontage is slightly different than other boxes but the flaps are all the same

hi grog68, thanks for that, I will get it plugged in and try your build on it now.

Hi, just received the Zgemma H4 that I ordered from FleaBay ( same as adamsm) But before I plug it in to test could someone confirm its NOT a clone as the named bit on the card reader flap is a STICKER not wrote on the flap as it is on my H2.

Adamsm have you had your H4 yet ?

Yes mine is also a sticker on the card. The colour of logo on the left hand side of the box is also a blue colour which is the same colour on my old Zgemma Star 2s where as on all other boxes this is in white. I did send a message to the seller a couple of weeks ago asking if these were genuine or clones, and they never responded. However the box is working perfectly as I've just finished building it to the following spec:

cccam, mgcamd and oscam with VM-HD and vskin-red skin themes.

Last edited:
I've also noticed the isn't a SD card slot on the right hand side of the box, however after checking the spec, this is correct for the H4

the stock image of the front which is how it looks:

h4.jpg

stock image of back :
upload_2017-10-10_12-19-49.png

Reactions: tm1
20171010_122857.jpg 20171010_123001.jpg
the stock image of the front which is how it looks:

h4.jpg

It would appear that these in face could be clones then. See the photographs I've just taken logo on left hand side different colour, and void warranty sticker on the back is different.

I've just checked the zgemma.co.uk website and the H7 has a blue logo. No pictures of the H4 yet as they haven't got any in stock.

Looking at the pictures it looks like zgemma are using old chassis up with the aid of stickers.
Probably just moving stock on.
Can't see anyone cloning a zgemma to be honest.

Well as long as it works I don't care, however a little naughty of AirSat doing this. I bet if I remove the sticker in the right hand side it will say Zgemma 2s underneath. I'm not going to mind, as it will destroy the sticker.

Well as long as it works I don't care, however a little naughty of AirSat doing this. I bet if I remove the sticker in the right hand side it will say Zgemma 2s underneath. I'm not going to mind, as it will destroy the sticker.
Aye, 2s or H1 [emoji23]

As long as it's working then you have got a bargain at £73 for a triple cable receiver !!

Aye, 2s or H1 [emoji23]

As long as it's working then you have got a bargain at £73 for a triple cable receiver !!

That's probably why they are so cheap from the person that's selling them on Ebay, would have been nice if they had kept the SD card slot though.... But yes for a triple tuner, its a bargain at that price :-)

Back