New products - Zgemma H4 and H6

Sorry I'll rephrase. It's just the outer casing of the H1 or Star 2s that are been used with the new triple tuner H4 Box. H4 box isn't powerful enough for IPTV either. I was disappointed with my purchase of the H4 and got a H5.2TC

If you just want to watch cable and do nothing else with your box the H4 is ok. I gave mine to my dad as an early Christmas Present and he's made up he can record 2 channels whilst watching another.

I'm unsure if the tuner on the H4 will work on the H5 OR H7 boxes as I asked Airsat the question and they declined to reply.

dont share the wrong information, h4 is not same as s or 2s, for your information even remotes does not work aswell, only new type remotes works
I agree H4 is great for cable on box & being able to record 2 channel watch 1 with 1 line is great.
Prefer the H4 over H2H currently.

Air digital actually pushing a lot on 4k and next year they will have loads on 4k models even for h7c they reduce the price,
I would say h7c is one of best box where you can watch and record and it's supported by internal hdd
Iptv and kodi works very smooth

Back