New Sky Skin coming soon...(BLUE HD 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should run on them all apart from blackhole, I think that's the mutant one. It has only been tested on my zgemma s2 box, with openatv 5.1 though. Thats what you guys are for :)

Anything that isn't skinned should just default back to default skin. I will start a new thread and release within the hour ;)

Cheers sir :)

---------- Post Merged at 07:36 PM ----------

P.s. if its gonna be easy for the masses to use are you ok with me adding to my usual posts (and crediting) ?

Can't wait to try it out if I can get it working do you mind me sharing it with a Facebook forum.

No I rather you didn't. It's not finished and I don't want my dropbox account overloaded. It will be posted in the downloads in due course.

Last edited:
Managed to get it working on vix 166 I like thw way the files next to favourites and on red buttons filled in the default skin parts with other blue hd good work mate

A few more screens done tonight. I am off work tomorrow, so hopefully get quite a bit done tomorrow.

Parental Control.

Pin

Last edited:
hi all I need help to install sky skin on zgemma star 2s, im new at this and only received my box today.i have all channels but can't watch sky channels only freeview. help needed

hi all I need help to install sky skin on zgemma star 2s, im new at this and only received my box today.i have all channels but can't watch sky channels only freeview. help needed

this skin wont give you channel access, as good as it is becoming !!! if you do want to install it, all the help you need is on this forum and rather than post questions and wait for answers do a little bit of reading, following threads and you'll soon get the hang of it - there are some great tuitions on here!

Please ask your question in a new thread in zgemma s2 forum . This skin isn't available yet and if you haven't got a sky skin installed, install one via the plugins menu. blue hd openvix skin

a few amends. Record button been moved into the correct place. And the problem with tuner A and Tuner B overlapping each other if something was being recorded has been rectified by having two separate icons. (should the recording icon be red or white???)

infobar.jpg infobar2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back