New Sky Skin coming soon...(BLUE HD 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
????

Oh you are on about quickepg. Thats my confusion. This is being designed on openatv. I think vix is slightly different. I am going to have to install a vix image at somepoint and see what breaks. But then again I might just let the Vix users try the beta and report back to me.

Will do dude :)

Great work so far, really admire your effort. If you were to release a beta I would be happy to test and let you know of any bugs/issues.

A few quick ones out of the way today. Some nice clean icons.

Event not handled icon. (top right)

Mute

Volume (with progress bar and numbers)

unhandled-event.jpg

mute.jpg
volume.jpg

Great work m8, if you're looking for a guinea pig Al give it a bash is it on zgemma Or Ibox cloud 2 plus

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

...and I finally found what the quickepg reference is. Its the single epg option in the menu settings for the infobar ( < > ). I had mine originally set to multi-epg

My god how many epg screens does a box need.... :whacko:

Quick EPG screen now done. (Accessible via < > menu ... change view mode to single epg)

Also I am still undecided whether to have all the backgrounds 90% transparent like all the current screen shots or have them fully opaque. Opinions please....

quickepg.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 12:26 PM ----------

Last edited:
I like my screens where you can still watch the background. That way while box is busy on something like swap file or epg download we can still watch. Imho

hey kiddac,
looking awesome, couple of suggestions - the timeshift feature - on the current skin the timeline bar thingy is mahoosive and a bit ugly looking. it doesnt really need to be there, you planning on making it a bit more sky-ish?
also, the screens where the GUI takes over for ages (e.g. taking a backup), is it possible to make it a window in the bottom right, so its les intrusive and you can still watch the channel in the background. (i'm doing a backup right now and i can't watch the rugby :mad:)

and lastly - do you have any idea how long this will take to complete? i want to book a holiday from work for the launch date. #sicknote lol

You can turn time shift bar off as it is:
Menu
Setup
System
Time shift settings
Use time shift seek bar. Change to no

Funny you should mention the time shift. I am just working on that now. I was hoping just to have the icon in the bottom left and nothing else. But it seems to bring in the info bar with it. Not a lot we can do about that. Unless I am able to hack it by putting a transparent background over it, which will mask it. In fact I might just try that now...

---------- Post Merged at 04:21 PM ----------

Yep it can be done. Just a proof of concept below.

timeshift.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 04:23 PM ----------

You can turn time shift bar off as it is:
Menu
Setup
System
Time shift settings
Use time shift seek bar. Change to no

That's a vix option. That doesn't exist in openatv unless its in a different menu

Looks real good.

Will you do doing bootlogo and the others to go with this (I know you did one already for openatv in another thread)

Looks real good.

Will you do doing bootlogo and the others to go with this (I know you did one already for openatv in another thread)

Instead of the Sky - Believe in better graphic, How about a big blue hd 2 logo - believe in better :) :)

sky.jpg

To be honest i don't yet know how to create a IPK package file. It seems very complicated. But I suppose I could just create a manual one that people can install on their boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back