New Sky Skin coming soon...(BLUE HD 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be a good bootlogo

thats the only thing i dont 'like' on scumnsee back up is the big alien haha

keep up the solid progress mate

It's looking awesome mate, thanks for doing this and keep up the gr8 work (y)

For the slogan - "Believe this - it's better!" lol

If you want me to have a go at the ipk file it seems fairly straightforward from within linux, just let me have a copy of the files when you're done and I will package them up.

Last edited:
Looks real good.

Will you do doing bootlogo and the others to go with this (I know you did one already for openatv in another thread)

Instead of the Sky - Believe in better graphic, How about a big blue hd 2 logo - believe in better :) :)

View attachment 14057

To be honest i don't yet know how to create a IPK package file. It seems very complicated. But I suppose I could just create a manual one that people can install on their boxes.

that is an awesome skin.... I don't like the current skin at the moment

Managed to hack the timeshift to death. It was a bit of a faff, but stupidly simple in the end.

Pause
pause.jpg

Play
play.jpg

Fast Forward / Rewind
ff.jpg

Slow Mo
slow.jpg

how can u install this wonderfull boot logo any help please .

???

This is a new skin. It is not available yet, it is very much still work in progress. Read the entire thread and you will see.

Bootloaders are the wallpaper screens that display when your box is booting up.

---------- Post Merged at 11:07 PM ----------

and if you are on about the sky believe in better graphic in the early posts. I screenshotted it from youtube. Its at the end of skyhelp videos.

Project slightly on hold. I have done my back in sitting in work for 8 hours then sitting all evening doing this. Having a few days off to give it a rest then back on it.

---------- Post Merged at 01:56 PM ----------

Plus i have been working on it constantly for 2 weeks. I need some sort of life :)

Another teasing shot... Menus now more like sky menus... and before you ask.... soon :)

menu.jpg

Setup menus are going to look something like this.
setupmenu.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one Kiddac it's looking great! How's the back holding out? You're more of a tease than the Mrs BTW!!! lol

All menus sub menus (settings pages) have now been styled. A few different versions depending on the length of the fields.
Also just done a more funkier virtual keyboard.
About 4 or 5 major screens left and it will be ready for beta.
Just watching the game then back on it this evening.

virtualkeyboard.jpg settings1.jpg
settings2.jpg settings3.jpg

Last edited:
Getting close now..... :)

EPG Search

epgsearch.jpg

Single Epg selection

epgselection.jpg

Multi Epg selection

multiepgnow.jpg multiepgnext.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 07:20 PM ----------

I might release the beta tonight... :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back