New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

I've got some errors going on here, definitely my fault. Also got some rather funky picon action going on, no idea what I've done to get it looking like this? :/

d8c0ae8ce6ee7adfd2b1e7692adb31a2.jpg

9a22df805486b1d5f50184fb97186024.jpg

Initialise the drive
Set up swapfile
Add ur picon folder again
Reboot.

As for picons, never used so whats up with them?

The icons are usually just the channel logo, somehow I have mini screens of what the networks show between programmes.

Sorted drive now, thanks again :)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Same one as I backed up before I flashed new image, that's why it's thrown me.
Hard link error is back.

Turned off box, unplug hdd, reboot. Plug in hdd, initialise, change file system to ext4. Runs fine for a few minutes then throws the same error up.

Check drive is mounted and ext4.
Check paths are set to /hdd

---------- Post Merged at 09:08 PM ----------

Its had 100 odd downloads so hopefully just a 1 off

Not sure If I am doing something wrong here. I have formatted my usb to fat32, copied over the zgemma folder and followed the instructions. The box doesnt flash, just boots up as normal. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Do I need to do a factory reset first?

Thanks

Last edited:
Dont need to change to ext 4 on vix. Do it again wihout that bit. Already ext4

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 PM ----------

Not sure If I am doing something wrong here. I have formatted my usb to fat32, copied over the zgemma folder and followed the instructions. The box doesnt flash, just boots up as normal. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Usb is corrupt. Use different usb Or take that one and
Format on ur pc using hddguru. Untick 'quick'.
Then windows format. Again untick quick. Should fix the usb.
Copy back on the "zgemma" folder and try again

Check drive is mounted and ext4.
Check paths are set to /hdd

---------- Post Merged at 09:08 PM ----------

Its had 100 odd downloads so hopefully just a 1 off
Paths set to Media/Hdd and can't seem to change it to just /Hdd

I tried a different USB and got the same thing? I am formatting them now using HDDguru. Do you think I should just start from a factory reset?

Dont need to change to ext 4 on vix. Do it again wihout that bit. Already ext4

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 PM ----------

Not sure If I am doing something wrong here. I have formatted my usb to fat32, copied over the zgemma folder and followed the instructions. The box doesnt flash, just boots up as normal. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Usb is corrupt. Use different usb Or take that one and
Format on ur pc using hddguru. Untick 'quick'.
Then windows format. Again untick quick. Should fix the usb.
Copy back on the "zgemma" folder and try again

great effort much appreciated. my only problem is ive added my line but it just wont work since upgrading to this skin.

Great image, thanks for the great work!

does Autobouquets maker auto scan for channel frequency changes daily or is this a manual thing to do periodically ?

Yeah I'm up & running now, no idea why I had the problem. One thing I noticed was setanta wasn't in the sports, I've left the tick out in the hidden section for ROI sports. Also when you access recordings in file list, sometimes it won't let you come out of watching a recording, just starts right back up when you press stop. The area selection still won't save, stays on htv west. Maybe just a few minor bugs or something but overall I have to say great work. I ha a t updated in a few months & was really impressed with the iptv, was still playing with TS media. Great work guys. Very much appreciate all your hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone confirm what mount path for hdd should be? Mines set to Media/Hdd but isn't it just meant to be /Hdd?

Back