Possible Solution to dns change, try it before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use probably the same supplier, its obvious from reading the forum/posts that there is an issue. Again reading between the lines this problem occurred after Numpty's posted server details on this open forum (Only yourselves to blame). I am sure the guy is working flat out to rectify the problem and possibly took his email down to prevent Stupid Questions are us !!! I like many others are frustrated at no TV channels, but remember we are paying a fraction of the cost and I suppose the reason for this is that these problems occur. All the moans out there are not going to help. If you want an unaffected service (as someone stated earlier in this thread) subscribe direct and pay silly money.

Give the guy a break and try to understand how these systems work and their complications when information is blasted all over open forums !!!!!

Rant Over !!!!

ps. I have nothing to do with the service other than subscribing to it. CHILLAX everyone I am sure it will come back, he hasn't let us down in the past

Last edited:
I'm not sure sure the guy in question is actually a reseller. I've had dialogue will him over the last couple of years over a couple of problems, and his response has been quick and technically quite astute. Something I'm sure you wouldn't get from a reseller. As TotallyD says, everyone needs to relax for a couple of days. There are plenty of more things to do than watch TV. I just sincerely hope he hasn't given up and thrown his hat at what he does

The supplier in question has been fantastic in the past, never had a problem with him at all.

No doubt communication will be had over the next 48-hours once a new DNS and server have been sorted out.

The trick is, don't post DNS or server details to the supplier on here, this is a fantastic website with an awesome reputation. No need to post personal information of such might hinder your future lines.

Here is to a continued bright future with this supplier once sorted, as Buckham and others have said, have a little patience.

Just to confirm with some people who say they've heard nothing from their supplier. You have emailed them haven't you? May seem daft but I'm sure there's a few sat on their hands expecting things to sort themselves. They will however a polite message to the supplier might be all that's needed, worked for me and I'm up and running again

Stop pm'ing for a fix contact your supplier if you can't contact them I suggest you look for a new suppliers

Any new details will get sent to you from your supplier not via 3rd party !

I have tried contacting g my supplier the just keep bouncing back and no website it a dead end looks like a new supplier needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also tried my suppliers 3 emails that I have had from previous years and they all bounce back. I have heard nothing from him both times these problems started. All I would like is an update if it's going to be fixed or not so I can look elsewhere. It is unfair that some people are up and running again and others aren't. If anyone has a contact email that's works for AW from F********** it would be appreciated.

Thanks

I don't think anyone is able to contact this guy - some people are dealing direct with the provider (as that's where they bought the service from) not that reseller but obviously the main provider has no real obligation to help those of us that bought off a reseller who has gone!

I've also tried my suppliers 3 emails that I have had from previous years and they all bounce back. I have heard nothing from him both times these problems started. All I would like is an update if it's going to be fixed or not so I can look elsewhere. It is unfair that some people are up and running again and others aren't. If anyone has a contact email that's works for AW from F********** it would be appreciated.

Thanks

It has been posted numerous times that fv is no more and any subs still running would not be renewed due to his health. My own line was due to run out soon anyway so I've got a new one from elsewhere I suggest you do the same to be honest for what he charged even if you only got a month out of it you had your money's worth.

Last edited:
well ive been trying a few days to get hold of the person i delt with ive followed fixes ive read on here but i get nothing i would like any kind of infomation i see some are in contact with them via email and some emails are being sent new files if theres anyone that has any contact infomation i can use if it helps i bought mine on july so its new last time i spoke to him via email he said there was afew issues they may be faced with but the email i send to is replied stating "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently" so i would be greatfull for an email to contact them or if anyone knows for sure if its a switch in services/dns then thats great but an update would be great please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back