Possible Solution to dns change, try it before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on to the original site. Then the "contact" tab. Then... happiness...

Are you back up and running mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet. He told me to give me original sub file for confirmation. Probably getting a lot of emails the poor lad. Bless him.

I sent him a message on contact us but heard nothing. Understand he's got a few messages to sort out, interested to see if I get a reply or that the line comes back for you mate.

Not yet. He told me to give me original sub file for confirmation. Probably getting a lot of emails the poor lad. Bless him.

I sent him a message on contact us but heard nothing. Understand he's got a few messages to sort out, interested to see if I get a reply or that the line comes back for you mate.

GOTO the original website
Site is up. He replied to me. Gonna sort it out now! I love him :)

Please could someone send me his contact page

GOTO the original website
Site is up. He replied to me. Gonna sort it out now! I love him :)

Please could someone send me his contact page

X2 please

yeah hes been on a break his email doesnt work but using the site at the top of the page contact button, he has messaged me back not automated saying hes got/had over 9 thousand emails and i think his normal gmail went down as it got full

Its like a soap, everything going perfect then character disappears, the proverbial really hits the fan, twice! in a week! then the said character flings the pub door open camera zooms in.

Fantastic service from said service provider, yes the DNS went down, yes they've had to move everything. But, back now this end with a happy child watching television again. Never doubted them for a second ;)

Fantastic service from said service provider, yes the DNS went down, yes they've had to move everything. But, back now this end with a happy child watching television again. Never doubted them for a second ;)

Fellas is this being sorted automatically or do I need to get in contact?

If so and its A then how to contact please

If there's an issue with his DNS being blocked then it won't fix itself automatically. Not sure if that is the issue though. Certainly going by Bubbleimages post if they've had to move everything we're going to need the new server address.

Bubbleimages, any chance of a PM with that info?

If there's an issue with his DNS being blocked then it won't fix itself automatically. Not sure if that is the issue though. Certainly going by Bubbleimages post if they've had to move everything we're going to need the new server address.

Bubbleimages, any chance of a PM with that info?

Second that if there is a new server address.

I've emailed server provider directly (cutting out guy who was away and is now back) and they've asked me "what are the lines" so i gave them all the lines I had and they asked "Can you not get them working?" - Obviously not. And explained about the fixes tried etc. so just waiting on a reply from that now.

I've also contacted reseller's through new section on rebooted website to contact us but haven't heard anything as yet. that was last night around 8pm so I assume he has loads to get through so just a waiting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back