ps3 jailbreak

shiftyzzz

hey new on here anyone else finding it a real pain in the a** to jailbreak there ps3 i just cant find the real software any of you guys on here no where to get it am getting a bit pi**d off trying lo help!!!!!!!! :willy nilly:lol

First off, go to the Gamers section, then go to the PS3 section > > > > PlayStation 3 have a good read of the threads, if there is nothing there that suits your needs, then start a thread, saying exactly what you want to do, what firmware you are on, etc., etc., etc. The more information that you can put into the thread, the better.

hello im new here to and im glad to see im not the only 1 confused here .i need to fine a grop .iam cool guy and can keep a good discussion going.

---------- Post Merged at 03:29 PM ----------

hello im new here to and im glad to see im not the only 1 confused here .i need to fine a grop .iam cool guy and can keep a good discussion going.

What exactly is your confusion,if your ps3 is jailbroken,what method did you use,there are a number of cfw's available and also the cobra ode or the e3key are soon to be released which will simplify things even more,if you have a specific problem please give as much detail as possible and help will be forthcoming

well to be honest i just going with what ever i can understand from the posts h honestly idont know anything about jail breaking .all i can do is explain the best i can what my goal is and that is jail breaking my ps3 . i play app games and ps3 games of course .now i been stuck playing a game on my ipadand my droid but i wanted to try to find a way too download the game amp if it was even possible to the ps3

---------- Post Merged at 04:00 PM ----------

well to be honest i just going with what ever i can understand from the posts h honestly idont know anything about jail breaking .all i can do is explain the best i can what my goal is and that is jail breaking my ps3 . i play app games and ps3 games of course .now i been stuck playing a game on my ipadand my droid but i wanted to try to find a way too download the game amp if it was even possible to the ps3

im not exactly wat that is my ps3 is how the same as how i bought it

---------- Post Merged at 04:49 PM ----------

im not exactly wat that is my ps3 is how the same as how i bought it

You will need to gointo the settings in the xmb menu and goto the system information to let me know what firmware your ps3 is on,there can be no help without basic information,by the sounds of it your ps3 is not jailbroken or you bought it jailbroken,either way the basic information such as firmware version or even type of ps3 or model number is required,post back info and i will help you as best i can later today

Oh , sorry about that . Ok so the in for Marion I was able to get out of the system info. Is

System sofware: version 4.31
IP Address: DELETED BY ADMIN
Mac addres DELETED BY ADMIN
FREE SPACE: 124GB/ 149GB
WELL I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS ANY HELP. But I do know that this PS3 Has as never been jailbroken I bought this PS3 new

You will not be able to jailbreak that with any software and also at a quess its one of the newer 4k models which you wont be able to downgrade,have a look around for the e3key or the cobra ode,they are available for pre order,that will be your only solution

Oh , sorry about that . Ok so the in for Marion I was able to get out of the system info. Is

System sofware: version 4.31
IP Address: **:**:**:**:**:**
Mac addres **:**:**:**:**:**
FREE SPACE: 124GB/ 149GB
WELL I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS ANY HELP. But I do know that this PS3 Has as never been jailbroken I bought this PS3 new

Also for your in for marion I'd delete that mac address tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone does that again please report the post = report-40b.png.

We can get rid of it quicker than the O.P for their own benefit.

Back