Signed back upto sly

Iptv would of been ideal but I need to be kid and wife friendly. Don't get me wrong I will continue to use my zgemma in bedroom especially for bt sports, not taking it out and season is about to end. I hope there will be a fix and sly can go do one.

quick note on getting sky q ask for the hybrid lnb to run your freesat box.
Sky enginner turned up at 8 his morning i asked if he knew i asked for hybrid lnb and he did know so he fitted it and all is well , still got my zgemma upstairs in the bedroom in case it comes back but now i get to watch the last of the footie season in Ultra HD and Ultra HD movies in the meantime :)

Kodi is good but you need to build it from scratch so everything works.Don't get me wrong,people have spent serious amounts of time
doing their builds and they are great but I find that too much stuff dosent work and you spend too much time trying to fix it a.But as someone said,it's no good for the average joe.

Kodi is hard work! Fire stick is more for on demand, IPTV is good for sky movies and 3pm KO but most of the football that's in hd isn't real hd the speed of the game means losing quality of picture but yet the sound is still good. What I don't understand is why CS was so cheap ? Fair enough you can get iptv but I wouldn't say the quality was better.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Interesting info for anyone here who have signed back up to sky and have gone for the skyQ ultra hd pack if you have the sports you dont need the extra 6 pound a month HD pack to watch the football in ultra hd, ultra hd sports is there if you have the SD sports pack , and after going from a sly line and watching sports in sd for years to ultra hd all's i can say is WOW

Signed back up to sky after a 5 year "break", cant go without the missing channels, broke my heart but managed to get main box and 1 other box in bedroom for £52 a month for 18 months, kept the vu+ box for bt sports as the robbing B's want £20 a month for that. Got the installer to put in hybrid LNB, he asked why and i told him i had a freeview box in the conservatory, he actually checked it!! I had removed thr ethernet connection just in case he tried premium channels. Hopefully they will come back but it looks remote tbh.

what deals are people getting from sky with the £40 - £ 52, I have looked a worst case scenario going back to sly.. but don't know if its a coincidence that our channels have started going off but sly no longer ring me up to say we can offer you 50% off any more and also on the sly site no deals. I seem to recall them always offering ul get a free tv or laptop and so much off subs etc.

How much is a basic Sly Q 4K UHD sports package? Not interested in anything other than the sports

Cheers

if u look at sly website to get the HD you have to have the boxset which gives you the the hd package and then the cheeky f***** charge £ 6.00 extra for sports HD when I looked into to it online it was like £103 that with fibre optic.. and movies not that u need movies tho

My iptv as slotted into the bouquets perfect, epg.. The lot, works equally as good.. So much that hidden the sat bouquets.. Wife etc haven't even noticed apart from the picture is a lot better.

I'm not convinced with this IPTV it just seem another kodi /mobdro... the more peeps use it or over use it the worse it gets, the constant search for a feed your feed is offline or it comes on then goes pixelated as for HD I have yet to see this.. and don't think il ever be convinced its as good as CS SLY

Back