Signed back upto sly

You'd be pleasantly surprised..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Other than the fact you can import an epg guide which I can see being one advantage over say Mobdro or kodi How reliable is it ? As iv seen my mates mag box and tbh can't see the point in pay for a lptv if its just the same as Mobdro etc and u can get it for free... I know people have issues with sly Cs but wether iv been spoilt my line never freezes and now issued with then box other than the same as everyone else missing channels ... really don't wanna go back to sly buy I think last Tuesday of the month we Will only have bt which isn't bad oh and still getting box nation and preimier hd which I think will never
Go off lol .. same rant as everyone else but sly prices are a joke even when u get a deal u get a letter a few months in on we are putting u price up
..arghhhggg

Difference to mod Bro is night and day.. The one I use is very reliable.. And can run side by side on sat.. Best to do a trial ... Costs nothing...

I signed upto IPTV it has its faults but also the benefits. Monthly £12.00 a month.

Fight night it buffered throughout. I found a better stream in Kodi.

I'll see out IPTV perhaps try a different provider each month.

I am considering $LY Q but I see it as being very expensive the Openbox done me well for 18 months until lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol I watch boxing through iptv mine was fine but also my sis watched it through kodi and was working good for her

I watched the boxing on vm but had iptv and it was like 10 seconds behind but was in HD but I wanted to see it as it happened and not 10seconds later.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Well live broadcasts are something like 30 seconds behind so you're still not really seeing it as it happens. ;)

Mine was on time well
I think it was if it was not I never noticed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back