Sky Sports 5 Gone and with all channels on 11914 H

thanks hurley now the next question how do i get iptv you said its quite easy lol you might have to fill me in how to do it

I have a h2s box with a 80cm motor dish, can get loads of satellite packages some in hd.
Only problem is no english EPG.

Is they any boxs on the market which i can have 2 virmin lines so i can record and watch one at the same time as the sly channels going so cant record on the h2h zgemmas

Apologies if this has been answered, but I've looked through this thread and haven't seen this question. Now that it looks like the Sky channels are going away, can you have an IPTV subscription working on an H2S Zgemma box. I live in the countryside in Ireland and so a H2H Zgemma is not an option for me as I don't have the option of cable TV. My Internet provider is via an antenna and its 50Mbps. (So the question again is, can my Zgemma H2S box run an IPTV subscription in order to get Sky Sports in the future?). Thanks.

Can anyone on here answer me this question. Amiko boxes seem to be unaffected by the missing channels. I've got 2 mates who both have Amiko boxes. They have lost no channels on Sly and they even watched the PPV fight last sat night!!!!

Can anyone on here answer me this question. Amiko boxes seem to be unaffected by the missing channels. I've got 2 mates who both have Amiko boxes. They have lost no channels on Sly and they even watched the PPV fight last sat night!!!!

IPTV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be iptv for sure then if they don't know what it is chances are they bought the box loaded. No was it's a Sly cam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one can get past the new Icam encryption yet, unless they are using legitimate sly boxes but or can watch through IPTV.

Back