Sky Sports 5 Gone and with all channels on 11914 H

Will there be a fix or are we talking years as HD went 3 years ago and not come back

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

what is the best option guys get rid of zgamma is there anything to change too or is it back to sky and paying obscene amounts of money to watch sports channels
any info advice would be much appreciated thanks

what is the best option guys get rid of zgamma is there anything to change too or is it back to sky and paying obscene amounts of money to watch sports channels

You can switch to a virmin line, but you will need an active connection with them, plus a cable box and a new line or you can go to IPTV

Add an iptv service for the missing channels if cable not available to you. Still MANY advantages to a zgemma over sly

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hi hurley and dt99 thanks for replying not really a techie need help in what you mean whats vermin and iptv sorry I'm not really with it what do i need to do to the zgemma box also do we think it's the end channels seem to be going down every couple of weeks

hi hurley and dt99 thanks for replying not really a techie need help in what you mean whats vermin and iptv sorry I'm not really with it what do i need to do to the zgemma box also do we think it's the end channels seem to be going down every couple of weeks
Virmin is vir gin media
Iptv is an internet based tv subscription

Do I just need broadband provided by virmin to get virmin cable?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I have neither Virmin BB or TV and my line is active. Previous house owner had it. Since they cancelled Virmin never turn the line off. Usually the case for most.

Will the cable lines from UK work in ROI anyone bought them to confirm they work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure they don't. Something you would have to ask your line provider what they could give you

hi hurley what are the advantages cos I'm thinking there shutting every sky channel one by one can be long before they do the rest what would the zgemma box be good for
what else can you use it for has you can probably tell I'm not that well up on latest tech how do i set an iptv on my zgemma like most people on hear i have lost most of the sports channels

hi hurley what are the advantages cos I'm thinking there shutting every sky channel one by one can be long before they do the rest what would the zgemma box be good for
what else can you use it for has you can probably tell I'm not that well up on latest tech how do i set an iptv on my zgemma like most people on hear i have lost most of the sports channels
Well I love that it has a portal with loads of add ons like kodi for easy access to films and tv series. Which can be streamed or recorded to hdd. Love how I can access the boxes recordings or channels from a firestick/android device. Love how I can send own videos/films/pictures to the hdd and view on the tv.
Iptv is added very easily and gives you hundreds of channels that can't be switched off ... downside is all through your internet

Back