Sky & Virgin on same Box

That's ATV. Your sky is still working yes? CCcam.cfg is in keys then. Email me your file I'll look at it if want

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I have an N line and a C line in the Ccam.config file one below the other but have tried unplugging the dish from the box and oly having the cable pugged in but do not get any channels playing

Your cable is scanning ok and not erroring wasn't it so that's a good sign! You have the separate boquets for VM ok yes? Is the few regional SD and FTA news channels working??
PM/email me your CCcam.cfg file and I will look at it if you want?
So sky is still working yes?

Best to just have two of the same lines mate.
You can run a nline in Cccam if it start with n and not CWS=
Some providers offer dual lines (sly+virmin) specifically for combo boxes they work well.
Am in work now am free from 5ish pm me or bangord30 your line details and we will see if we can edit and test it for you.

(Bangord I see you lurking so nominated you lol)

I offered to Teamview last night even! :) I'm at work too! cough cough.

Hopefully just a line input issue yes...

Yeah sorry about that i had to go pick up my daughter from school. I'm free now. I'm a Mac user and Use iDreamX to access the zgemma if you want shall i send you my ccam.cfg file

At work mate but email me it yes will double check all looks ok at least for now. Also send me what cable line provider sent you exactly.

ok will do but just to clarify the cable line works fine on its own on a H2s box it was setting it up on my h2h box seems to not work but the sky line does. Anyways mate ill send you my Ccam.cfg file in a mo

Ok mate send me screen shots too of your tuner config and ABM providers settings.

The line isn't on on the other Zgemma too no???

no not now i sent you the cfg file will send you SS's of what you requested I'm using iPab 1.3 firmware and followed the instructions to the letter they all look correct but will send you some images

lads if his lines work already, ie his sky is perfect and hes already said his virgin line works in another box why would you need look at his lines? his line config is perfect. you also said your using CCcam with virgin, only cache servers that have no access to real local cards allow the use of that cam on their server, so just remember that. the ones with real cards will always ask you to use mgcamd or oscam ;)

your problem here is your mg_cfg or softcam used

id get rid of cccam myself tbh and config your box to use mgcamd and newcamd.list

your mg_cfg NEEDS to be set up as follows (edit the following part in your mg_cfg)

# network mode, use summ for several clients
# 00 no network (default)
# 01 newcamd netclient
# 02 radegast netclient
# 04 camd3 netclient
# 08 gbox netclient
# 32 cccamd netclient, card list saved as /tmp/cccamd.info
# 33 newcamd + cccam, save clines in /var/keys/cccamd.list
# (ECM only, supported server version up to 2.1.1, later not work)
G: { 33 }

now if you still want to use them c lines in mgcamd enter then as follows into a file called "cccamd.list" and place file in var/keys

C: <slyserver> <port> <username> <password>
C: <verminserver> <port> <username> <password>

Last edited:
Ahh thats interesting i dont seem to have a username or password the lines start with a url then numbers

If you were supplied an N or C then no reason why it shouldn't work in the easier CCcam to get you going at least for now. Your lines do have a username and password per email I sent you...

I'm thinking it's something else that hopefully screenshots can help diagnose! :)

Ahh thats interesting i dont seem to have a username or password the lines start with a url then numbers

all lines have a username and password, those numbers your seeing are prob the user name and password, they can look like

C: mywhooperserver.ddns.net 18000 874635 7283945
C: this is server addres, port, username, password

if you want to sent me the two lines and ill make you one file for both of them, the more you talk in this thread the more it seams like you havnt a clue what your trying to do and no matter how much help is gave we will go around in circles

offer is there, its a 30 second job

Last edited:
Back