SkyQ Skin

Hi guys,

I upgraded from v1.6 to 1.701 last night, skin is great the only problem I have is in the main channel list it shows the picon and channel name but doesn't show the program name for each channel.
This is what I have
IMG_20170203_214047.jpg
When it should be
1_0_1_238F_7DB_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Anybody got any ideas thanks

Hi anyone else having this problem ? When I'm looking through program info the little picon changes but the big picon above program info stays the same as the channel you are on ? As shown in pic. Anyone know how to fix this ?IMG_1066.jpg

I thought it's been mentioned on here a few times he's on holiday!!!no wonder he's on holiday if can't get a break [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it's been mentioned on here a few times he's on holiday!!!no wonder he's on holiday if can't get a break [emoji23][emoji23]

Just because he's on holiday I'm sure other people can solve problems. Or he could answer when he's back off holiday

Just because he's on holiday I'm sure other people can solve problems. Or he could answer when he's back off holiday

Yes people can help with problems but what's bad people asking to shut this thread down what I didn't like

View attachment 21032Hi, Is it possible to change any of the picons on the skyq skin ??? If so how I want to change Manu to a Liverpool one
cheers
The man utd pic was "toppicks8" in my top picks folder , I downloaded a liverpool image and resized it to 158 x 278 pixels and saved it as png with a free online image resizer - saved it to my desktop then renamed it to toppicks8 and sent it to the top picks folder on my sat box which replaces the man utd one.

this work ok for zgemma ? tried it on mine but looks a bit out of order .. sorry to eb a pain just a enew bie to this particular box and dont wanna bugger things up :)

The man utd pic was "toppicks8" in my top picks folder , I downloaded a liverpool image and resized it to 158 x 278 pixels and saved it as png with a free online image resizer - saved it to my desktop then renamed it to toppicks8 and sent it to the top picks folder on my sat box which replaces the man utd one.

Hi could you please explian this and how to do in a little more detail as im struggling to find the top picks folder, and would love nothing better than to get rid of the man u badge.. Thanks in advance

Hi ya all I got all set up looking great but some sky movie channels are new like Pixar valentine where can I get sky Q preview logos for them cheers

Hi could you please explian this and how to do in a little more detail as im struggling to find the top picks folder, and would love nothing better than to get rid of the man u badge.. Thanks in advance
Hi, the "toppicks" folder is in a folder in your satellite / cable box - usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, any idea how to remove the lines next to each menu?
If you press "menu" button on the remote control on each of the bouquets you should be able to edit the names of the bouquets which may let you delete the lines and name the bouquets whatever u want.

hi all i have ftp the skin to my box but unsure on where to put the telnet command in fillazilla so one of you kind people explain please

Back