Slow interface

I'm not sure thats why I asked if you have a copy, you can use filezilla or DCC as I mentioned.

What cams are showing in softcam manager? CCCam, MGCam, Oscam?

How did you enter your line in the first place?

Ive been told that my line details will stay on the box and can just delete and then reinstall a cam manager

Last edited:
Ive turnt off the function to stop the animation that comes up the the top left corner and everything is back to normal at the moment

agreed reflash box again and start from scratch and dont use restore settings as you want to start off with a clean box,dump your mgcamd,newcamd.list or cccam to a folder on desktop named zgemma so you always know where it is to send back to correct location.

reflash overwrites old image to default-setup again.

Yes, you put a fresh one from zgemma.tv on or try one from here again if you want, it does mean setting up again like you already did.

This is a very noob friendly website unlike some others, there are guides and "we" will help you, worst case is a new line....was your line ok? back up your line and do a fresh flash, if you were local I would do it for you, you can PM your location if you want?

My line is fantastic no issues there. What else do i need to install to get it the way its loaded now when i reflash it?

Last edited:
You need a program like filezilla or DCC this connectsyour box with a computer You need it to access files on you box ie line details if you ever have a problem it best you have a copy

Check in ur plugins and remove any skin u dont want to use.
Also check software update settings and make sure background check is off as well as auto update.
Ifif ur not using a permanent usb set up correctly or its a crap USB it could also be the cause.

Last edited:
Ive changed from the sly blue hd skin and things are better. Im now on sky.new skin but when on the tv button menu the screen goes blurry when going through channels

Back