Slyk Skin Mods v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your over thinking it Siilver... :)

I don't see why your suggestion would fail.

Like you say...

Use my original ipk but add in 15 or so blank imports in skin.xml. mod1.xml, mod2.xml etc. Now this is the base build that anyone that wants to install a mod via IPK has to install first.
Then all your individual mods just get installed individually via ipk and named as mod1.xml, mod2.xml etc.
I don't think it fails if it looks for an xml import that doesn't exist.

When I create my IPKs I use IPK creator 3.0. (4 is a pain in the bum)

I haven't tested this ( I am a little busy at the moment) but your settings should be something like this.

ipk.JPG

Last edited:
The installing will work fine
it's the removing if people want to remove one is the problem

i get you now, so do a modded verison of your skin with modded skins and added xml

Last edited:
Fantastic looking skin, using it & loving it.

Sorry to dig up old ground but I want to change the "Slyk" logo at the top of the epg to a normal "Sky" one. Ive already gone back to post #11 where this is explained but the download link doesn't work :(

Any help would be much appreciated!

Kiddac has a sly logo in built, ftp in and open the extras.xlm
one of the options will be change the logo

yea sorry I was messing with my drop box

Thanks for your help, I've Ftp'd to extras and changed the option. Can't reboot the box yet to see if its worked as the Mrs is watching a film :(

Picks her moments!

I've managed to reboot the box and its worked like a dream, She wasn't too happy I turned her film off for a min though ROFL

As plugin's seem to be dead now via Zgemma, is there anyway to add channel numbers to the channels in the epg?

Sorry for asking something which has most probably been asked 10,000 times...

Plugins work perfectly fine if youve got openatv on ur box, and not shitty openvix. There is a hack for ABM but if i remember correctly it works only on openatv as dsayers couldnt get it working on vix - but dont quote me on that.

skin mod related?

but it doesnt, only with the zgemma people it does, but other boxes its fine
i would zgeema is the most popular on this site

you should start a new thread if you have any more question

I am looking for the mod where when you press up or down it leaves the TV screen in full and goes through the different channels, and then press ok to select channe. I have found the one for the slyk Q skin but having no look finding it for the slyk 1 hd v5 ?

Thanks

Okay so how do I go about making picons show up on my LCD screen in this skin? It does it automatically in the SlykQ skin and it has done in previous versions of this skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I saw someone's got now and next info scrolling left and right. Anyone know how they did it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back