Slyk Skin Mods v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ,

ive recently installed wooshbuild v5.3 and ive added picons the on the plugins section to add... but I'm still getting default channel menu look ?? Help

Ok and is that compatible with slyk 1 hd v5 ?

Yep, just ftp the virtualzap folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/

If you're using openatv, change infobar EPG mode to use long ok button. (menu - usage&gui - osd settings)

Then set virtualzap to use left/right buttons

i was looking to get this screen with the progress bar gold in it i got the info screen progress bars with gold but not this screen any help or dropbox links i wouls appreciate it and thanks to everyone who helps out each other on this forum
new_tv_button.jpg

The virtual zap mod wasnt what I was looking for. I have a mod I mean on the slyk q skin that allows me to flick through the channels whilst still using the skinned infobar but that virtual zap doesnt allow me to do this, its what I ment but wanted to keep the infobar skinned if possible ?

i was looking to get this screen with the progress bar gold in it i got the info screen progress bars with gold but not this screen any help or dropbox links i wouls appreciate it and thanks to everyone who helps out each other on this forum
View attachment 20783

Well if you looking for my mods
I have broken them at the min. Working on a new project and I didn't know I was working on my Dropbox ones
Silly me
Working on fixing them

The virtual zap mod wasnt what I was looking for. I have a mod I mean on the slyk q skin that allows me to flick through the channels whilst still using the skinned infobar but that virtual zap doesnt allow me to do this, its what I ment but wanted to keep the infobar skinned if possible ?

Yeah, I've been trying to get that myself.
I've had a little crack at modding it but I'm a complete novice so got stuck trying to get the third programme title.
Maybe one of the experts on here can lend a hand?

pic.jpg

Folks can some1 please help, my picons are above the infobar, as such i downloaded the mod but when i put the png in backgrounds and infobar.xml in the slyk folder then once reboot the infobar disappears all together, totally baffled

More detail would be great
Who's mod and what verison of the skin are you on

the skin has changed from the orignal 5 so not all the mods work

More detail would be great
Who's mod and what verison of the skin are you on

the skin has changed from the orignal 5 so not all the mods work

Thanks quick reply i got it sorted, but can you help with 1 other thing,
I see that on epg people have managed to get timers to say record and record series, does this actually do a series link or is it just superficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back