starview 7

well iv put phantom firmware on a few starview boxes and worked spot on..but iv got about 5 starviews that dont work.they keep saying not conected...and scrambled.iv tryed few different things but still the same..me head done in with them.

ive tried the phantom firmware but all I get is a few channles and there scrambled is there a way round this does anyone know ?

no get a working box simple,if you dont heed the warnings given about starview,try flashing it another 1000 times and you still end up with the same info
starview still is ashitbox.jpg

ive tried the phantom firmware but all I get is a few channles and there scrambled is there a way round this does anyone know ?

You can out whatever firmware you want onto the box, but until you subscribe to one or other server, you wont get anything other than freeview.

people forget boxes have a registered mac addy,its not about flashing firmware on boxes anymore,same as your bank account unless correct protocol/info is not met you are rejected .
maybe phantom side paid their bills as starview did not and pocketed the rest???why one box works better if both are the same models and firmware.
these star ripview boxes have only been back up 5 month tops I got stung with them .....when they came back up I asked for 6 months service upfront ha ha ha ha you can only imagine the replys ....genuine boxes from genuine servers .....they are as about as genuine as the man in the moon ....stay well clear

Back