Streaming from one Zgemma to another

Yes ATV it is. It's still in 'customise' I think. Mind just disable tuners on duo and copy bouquets over. Unless ATV has a plugin nowadays?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Having a go later at linking my vu duo with my Zgemma H5.2tc. what's the easiest what to copy my bouquets to the vu duo?

Thanks

Using the bouquet editor in Openwebif. Can save to pc then export in. If the channel importer plugin works that'll do it for you though.

If you're running ViX 5.0.013 or above there is no need for plugins or copying bouquets.
You just enter the IP address of the master box in 'Client Mode' on the slave box and all bouquets and epg are automatically imported.

Oh yeah they introduced that too didn't they. Never tried it as just left my channel importer setup running.

So today whilst trialing this with a Zgemma in the kitchen - I was experiencing pixelation on both boxes. Some channels weren't affected, others were slightly pixelating and a few unwatchable.

Anyone else had this. I'm streaming using 2 X Zgemma H5.2tc receivers with TP link AV600 power line adapters.

Hi all just come wcross this thread and looking for a bit of help as i think this will help solve my problema.

I have two zgemma boxes one upnand one downstairs both hablve a freeview sat feed. The downstairs box will soon have a feed for another satalite as well (turkish tv) can i usr this system to send the turkish tv channels to the box upstairs? (I can't currently run a second output to this box)

Hi i was thinking of getting the h52tc zgemma and i would like to use this box for vm on one channel and use kodi vu+ or dream player on another channel. So mumtiroom but with different channels. Is this possible since it says it has two vm tuners? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Quick question, will the bouquets on box 2 update when box 1 updates its bouquets using remote channel stream converter? Have it working perfectly btw, such a good extension, only have 1 vm feed in the living room so its great for the bedroom :)

Been using Fallback for a while now and it's been working great however the the past few weeks some HD channels aren't clearing.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I can't get remote streams converter to work at all the bouquets convert but I can't get a decent connection upstairs, over 800 ms ping and 0.71 download speed using e2speed test plugin. I'm using home plugs so I'm not sure why I can't get a decent connection. The streams just constantly freezes

I'd say about 50% of the HD channels work the rest are a black screen with the following Error:

No data on transponder! (Timeout reading PAT)

Thanks to this thread i have managed to get my H2H in the living room to stream to my H2S through the Remote streamer. Does anyone know why my stream does not always start? i have to restart both boxes 60% of the time the stream starts straght away! But the other 40% it wont start :-( im using ipab image on both boxes and homeplugs. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Thanks to this thread i have managed to get my H2H in the living room to stream to my H2S through the Remote streamer. Does anyone know why my stream does not always start? i have to restart both boxes 60% of the time the stream starts straght away! But the other 40% it wont start :-( im using ipab image on both boxes and homeplugs. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.
are you sure there is a spare tuner on the primary box.?
you cant stream from a tuner that is being used

Try using the channelsimporter from system plugins after you download restart box and you will find it in menu > setup > service searching
Ensure you have dhcp disables from network settings on both boxes so that their IP address stay the same
When you open channelsimporter input the ip off your h2h and it will download all channels and epg and can be set to schedule daily scans for changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok that might be my problem i only have one tuner that i use which is cable. So whenever down stairs is watching its not going to work upstairs. I have it set up the same as Amazon mikes post. Cheers guys.

Back