Streaming from one Zgemma to another

I have a old cloud ibox 2 plus. The images are about a year old now. It's currently got openpli 4 on. Would the remote streaming plugin work ok? My zgemma h5.2tc which is my main box is running openatv 6.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could any of these linking senarios be used to stream iptv from a h2s that isn't using any of its sat tuners.
Currently I can see it on the laptop via the wifi / router, but only have access to ;root; or ;hard drive;
so can play anything that's recorded, but not live tv

could any of these linking senarios be used to stream iptv from a h2s that isn't using any of its sat tuners.
Currently I can see it on the laptop via the wifi / router, but only have access to ;root; or ;hard drive;
so can play anything that's recorded, but not live tv

Use channel importer. If your iptv is setup in your bouquets then yes it should work as far as I know.

Use channel importer. If your iptv is setup in your bouquets then yes it should work as far as I know.

but,
if its the same as sat or cable,
then unless you have more than 1 iptv sub you will not be able to watch on the master box at the same time as the slave

see if you have samba enabled on main box but unsure if you can get client mode on the cheaper box [ i can with vu boxes ]

Back