Cable Wanting a new box

I am wanting to buy a box for vm I have zgemma box for sly. I'm not bothered about recording channels so can anybody recommend any boxes for using vm

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

you will probably find the zgemma h2h is your cheapest option.

however if you want to combine on one box then look at Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2 PLUS which has 2 cable tuners and one sat tuner built in and also space for an internal hard drive . Receiver costs about £140 i believe

Hi if i bought one of these boxes is it the same theory with vm as is with sly. ie giftcard

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Miraclebox Premium Micro HD Linux Enigma 2 Hybrid 1x DVB-C/T/T2 Cable/Terrestrial HD 1080p PVR Digital £90
Pre flashed with Openvix.

Single tuner, very fast, if you aren't going to use a second tuner then this box is just ace.

Miles better than the Zgemma H2H and the same price

Last edited:
Would I be able to get one of these miracle boxes with a gift anywhere?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You would have to buy the receiver then add the gift yourself. It's not too difficult and there's an unbelievable amount of help available from here ;-)

Miraclebox Premium Micro HD Linux Enigma 2 Hybrid 1x DVB-C/T/T2 Cable/Terrestrial HD 1080p PVR Digital £90

Single tuner, very fast, if you aren't going to use a second tuner then this box is just ace.

If I was looking for a single tuner and no HDD - Then Miraclebox or Zgemma H2H would make sense due to price.

However when you consider the Technomate has a Twin Tuner for Vm and Internal HDD that little extra in cost would make Technomate better value.

In my opinion VU+ is like the Apple Phone Range - Overpriced in my view (just an opinion) (as for Clone VU+ what a joke)

Technomates, Xtrend, Mirclebox Mutant, zgemma, gigablue etc are like the Android market. All can compete with Vu+ at a more acceptable price bracket.

Being controversial I know.
:whacko:

If I was looking for a single tuner and no HDD - Then Miraclebox or Zgemma H2H would make sense due to price.

However when you consider the Technomate has a Twin Tuner for Vm and Internal HDD that little extra in cost would make Technomate better value.

In my opinion VU+ is like the Apple Phone Range - Overpriced in my view (just an opinion) (as for Clone VU+ what a joke)

Technomates, Xtrend, Mirclebox Mutant, zgemma, gigablue etc are like the Android market. All can compete with Vu+ at a more acceptable price bracket.

Being controversial I know.
:whacko:
Nicely summed up ;-)

Back