wheres my free t.v gone???

j4son

:gah::gah::gah:hi peps,my box has gone,ive recoded,rescanned but all im getin is testicle tv(1-5),im in brum,r these boxes dead now???not a comp whizz so if any1 can help can u tell me in english not comp jargon,thanks jase

as linny says, Dan has answered this with his local knowledge in the othere thread the link is above

hi there again you clever guys at t.k!!!im here 2 pick your brains again,herd a rumor u can unlock freeveiw channels(espn),is this poss????:cheesy grin:!!!!thanks 4 takin a look

hi there again you clever guys at t.k!!!im here 2 pick your brains again,herd a rumor u can unlock freeveiw channels(espn),is this poss????:cheesy grin:!!!!thanks 4 takin a look

Would you like to elaborate a little on what you've just said, i'm quite unsure what was asked.

yes we are a bit confused as freeview channels are what they are freeview which means everyone gets them as long as your ariel can pick them up. but the channels you are asking after is a paid channel.So we need more info on exactly what it is your trying to ask if you want us to answer your question

Back