Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by benijofar, May 28, 2018.
i dont have led display only have display fozzy1
The zgemma clock as been bugging me for ages, and we cant work out why on some boxes it doesnt work.
For now download the permanentvfdclock from the downloadable plugins and it will sort it.
Green > green > extensions > permanentvfd clock - Once downloaded go into the plugin and turn it on and reboot your box that should sort it for you.
The next time you install infinity the clock will probably work as intended without the need for the extra plugin.
Its a strange one that's for sure
Go into Display and you will see led display. It has display settings, skin settings and lcd display
my h2h box just says display newt else
mine says skin setting.display setting no lcd settings
Three quick questions. Zgemma H7S box
1. Is there a setting to stop subtitles playing by default, ive been through and tried all the settings i can find, but every time i play any move from my NAS, subtitles are on?
2. is there anyway to improve playback performance on local video playback, im getting an ever so slight stutter every few seconds, not so bad on high speed action sequences but on slow sequences its very noticeable, like the Universal opening title, as the name revolves around the planet, you can see it briefly pause/stutter for a split second.
3. Anyone had any luck playing a H265 file, i only have one as dont want to DL anymore till i know it works. the one i have crashes woohsbuild!
It opens, you hear sounds... then i get a BSOD, its not on screen long enough to read it all, but the last line shows FATAL SIGNAL!
Video: HVC1 3840x1606 23.976fps [V: hevc main 10, yuv420p10le, 3840x1606 [default]]
Audio: TrueHD 48000Hz 8ch 9216kbps [A: English [eng] (truehd, 48000 Hz, 7.1, s24) [default]]
EDIT: Re No3... downloaded another H265 film and it plays just fine, so it must be something in the encoding of the other file listed above, it also plays smoother than my normal 720/1080 H265 files?
EDIT 2: Ive downloaded four "4K" movie files 2 were H265 and one was H264, only 1 H265 file works, the three that dont all have an Ultra Wide resolution of 3840x1600, i think that this box or the build, cant cope with this resolution, the one that works is the correct 3840x2160 resolution. All of them play video on my TV.
EDIT 3: Sorted the subtitles, found a setting via Webif to stop them loading by default.
Just installed infinity and no crossepg. Not under plugins either.
Nevermind - I downloaded and installed the ipk file and its working fine now
think you have to download autoboquetmaker in plugins and use that
Crossepg isnt installed in infinity as standard anymore but you can download it if you want to its in system plugins
My provider recommended this image so currently in the process of installing it. Just had a few questions if you dont mind.
1. During installation, Sky tuner was scanned but not VM although I did input my NET ID for VM. I had to do a scan after installation was complete. Is this correct?
2. Do I input line details via Filezilla like normal? I see there is no newcamd.list file. Am I ok to use my own?
3. Autobouquetsmaker has brought up both Sky and VM bouquets. Is there any way to merge the channels into 1 bouquet without any non working HD channels like the Dsayers image does?
This is a great build, credit to you.
Hi I have Wooshbuild version 7. How to install Wooshbuils Infinity without disrupting my channels and
iptv set up?
Thank you Spyke. Got it all done and installed. How can I set all the Sly uk channels back to normal?
All available FTA channels should be set up when you did the install.
If you mean adding a line then put your line on a flash
drive and use the cam importer in WBConfig.
IPTV - You need to follow your providers instructions.
Is it possible to set timers for
IPTV channels? When I try and set a timer up it doesn't seem to be making recordings or showing in the list of timers. Works fine on satellite channels. I am able to record
IPTV channels normally without timers.
Guys just done a clean install of infinity on a zgemma star 2s as it was having locking up issues thinking this might resolve it anyway it didnt, is the box foobard or are ther any tweaks i can make to resolve this.
Try a different USB device as I am guessing this is the same one as before. It rules one thing out.
1. It should have imported VM too. I haven't had any other reports of it not working.
2. You can use FTP if that is what you are used to and yes just copy your newcamd.list file, it is only a text file reallt.
3. Install Ddsayers plugin to merge the bouquets. It is in the extensions section of plugins.
It had been working fine for ages and just started recently locking up.
What about a reflash online?
If you installed Infinity then you have already done a clean install of openATV. You can do it again if you want to but I don't think it will make any difference.
Could it be overheating?