Cable Zgemma H1 full VM Setup guide

Took me a while to realise but. All in all, the guide is an absolute life saver. Chuffed with it

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I am after some help I have done all the steps correctly but my epg only show these bouquets and no sports or movies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 37
You have free to air only turned on. Give me 5 mins. I'll find which menu it's in

Go to - menu, setup, autobouquets, providers. Make sure 'kabel' 'fta only' and 'swap channels' say no and the rest say yes. The re do your bouquets

Hi can anyone help please have managed to setup zgemma H1 with sky and cable channels,but have to switch softcam from CCcam.23.0 to mgcamd.1.38, to view content is there any way of just using one.Iv read you can change mg_cfg but not sure,also have cline for the sky could this be converted to run in newcamd. thanks

Hi can anyone help please have managed to setup zgemma H1 with sky and cable channels,but have to switch softcam from CCcam.23.0 to mgcamd.1.38, to view content is there any way of just using one.Iv read you can change mg_cfg but not sure,also have cline for the sky could this be converted to run in newcamd. thanks

just convert your N line for cable to Cline and add both to the cline file and just use CCcam

I used sucmnsee. It's amazing. Just has a few flaws. I've decided I'm gonna make my own next week while I'm on lates. Watch this space. It's for everyone

Easiest way is to use filezilla. Get into your box through that, go to usr/keys and remove your line to your desktop. Then put it back the same way

Hi, I have OpenAvt5.1 as per the splash screen on bootup.

I have an H1 box so I have Sly & Virmin lines... are all the line details in that one file in usr/keys ?

Thanks!

Hopefully both in one file and a newcamd.list file there? In your softcams do you see mgcamd running? If see CCcam then it's a CCcam.cfg file you're looking for

Sorry that's my bad. I only use mgcamd. Giving out potentially bad info. Oops.

You're probably right mate and both in same location on ATV think. I'm a Vix man to trade...[emoji1]

Last edited:
Back