Cable Zgemma H1 full VM Setup guide

i restarted it , still no joy... switching to use cccam as that is what it was using on the old image.. just rebooting and we'll see

Hmmm. I'm a bit stumped. You've done something wrong somewhere

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

No the scan should bring up and tune the channels. It the cam then decodes them

OK so ive back tracked... and i only have the update rytec providers option in my menu, i dont get the other one... do you know what that could mean?

29: Go to update Rytec providers and then go to update xepgdp providers and it should download your providers.

Without looking at the box I couldn't tell ya. Have ya got virgin ticket in the rytec and/or xmltv providers. I can't remember properly.

This next step is also not what i get... i get Ausat OpenTV, Sky Italia OpenTV, Sky UK OpenTV... no rytec virgin media ones... somethings not right here...

31: Go to open TV providers>>> Start Order and you should only have rytec virgin media in there green utton save

Untick them all if you're just using virmin.

To be fair though. That doesn't seem to be the issue though as you're getting the channels but they aint working. It would seem you have a softcam issue

Last edited by a moderator:
ok the problem is that i was using cccam.cfg before whereas this guide uses mgcamd... so do i just copy and paste the contents of my cccam.cfg file in to my newcamd.list file?

No, you need to use ccam. Go to softcams and highlight ccam, make sure you tell it to autostart then start. Make sure ccam. Cfg is exactly how it was originally

Back