Cable Zgemma H1 full VM Setup guide

You're on your own with that one. Lol. I'm a virmin only man up to yet

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

yeah on my old box i had two seperate channel lists, one for my tuner A Sly channels and one for Tuner B vm channels... I wanted a similar setup on this image really... at least i have vm up and running properly at the moment anyhow.

I hvent yet as i dont want to mess up the current list of VM channels when i search for sly channels...

what would i need to do after enabling the tuner?

---------- Post Merged at 11:16 AM ----------

i remember this guy saying he was gonna write a guide for the Sly channels but i cant see one. If you know of one that i can follow, can you share?

thanks

Mario

I'm not completely sure but I would just assume ya did the same with the auto search and bouquets and it sorts itself out

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...s-h2h-one-set-bouquets.html?highlight=Dsayers try dsayers backup if you not confident messing with box yourself am sure his backup will swap your hd cable channels with the sd sky ones so you have one boquet but with hd channels instead.

dillyp that's for the h2h not the h1. For sat enable tuner a:
Configuration mode: simple
Mode single:
Satellite: 28.2e Astra
Diseqc: no

screenshots of autobouquet marker

menu, setup, service searching, autobouquet marker, configure check include non indexed channels is yes for setanta hd
abm configure 1.jpg

abm configure 2.jpg
providers choose your area custom you may want generate main bouquet yes for sat all channels
abm providers 1.jpg

abm providers 2.jpg
green to save then start scan once done you may want to hide some of the unwanted bouquets in autobouquet marker go to the hide section and tick the bouquets you dont want then start scan.

for epg goto cross epg opentv providers and tick sky uk open tv (astra2 on 28.2) then download now

Last edited:
hi i have done the update rytec providers but i carnt see update xepgdp providers
29: Go to update Rytec providers and then go to update xepgdp providers and it should download your providers.
were is it please

---------- Post Merged at 11:45 AM ----------

plus when i go to open tv providers theres no virmin choose to tick only sly uk ,sly italia ,ausat open

Hi guys ive been using the wooshbuild on sat feed up to now. However want to keep hold of the wooshbuild but run it using a vm feed. Ive done the line entering details however on the wooshbuild autobouquets e2 does not have a net id option, anybody know if this is possible to do? Or will i have to flash with a vm specific build?
Cheers

Can ya not remove autobouquets and reinstall it from plugins menu? I don't know but maybe it has been taken off

Can ya not remove autobouquets and reinstall it from plugins menu? I don't know but maybe it has been taken off

Tried this however autobouquets maker keeps crashing the box and has to restart for some reason

Hmm, well I can't help there. Be better posting your issue in the wooshbuild posts

Tried that to nobody replied, wooshman suggested same as u. Thanks looks like ill have to flash with another build

Try making your own build. That way you'll have all the plugins you want and set up the way you want it.

Back