Zgemma H7

The h2s is around 5 Year’s old now

I had this chat with myself and to do it again I would have saved my money.

My 4K tv plays 4K from my plex just great, so it was a waste of time sending the file over to the box and dream plex is joke really. So sending over a 50gb file takes time, so I just use plex on my Sony.

And for the speed, only time you see it is rebooting the box.
In general use you don’t see it sadly

But good luck with your box

The h2s is around 5 Year’s old now

I had this chat with myself and to do it again I would have saved my money.

My 4K tv plays 4K from my plex just great, so it was a waste of time sending the file over to the box and dream plex is joke really. So sending over a 50gb file takes time, so I just use plex on my Sony.

And for the speed, only time you see it is rebooting the box.
In general use you don’t see it sadly

But good luck with your box

thanks Silver ,

I can afford it so money is not the problem

just want a faster box , and a box that can have a hd or ssd inside
it too

so many thanks for the info silver

just heard back from the company here is the email

Hi

The price of H7s and h7c is the same however we are expecting to reduce our prices when the new stock arrives hopefully in the next few days

The previous price was 145.99 but we hope to reduce that when the new stock arrives

as you have the h7 and the Mutant HD51

which one do you think is best , heard remote for mutant are crap
unlike the h2s one

which one has best pic qualtiy

as you have the h7 and the Mutant HD51

which one do you think is best , heard remote for mutant are crap
unlike the h2s one
I don't know if this will be much help as I live in the states. But I own and use the Zgemma H7S for FTA Satellite Signals, it works perfectly great to me! I bought the very first run of H7S boxes when they first came out, and I am still very impressed! I mainly use the H7S for all the Ku Band satellite signals I can get, it displays a beautiful 1080i picture, I don't yet get 4K signals on my motorized dish, but I'm sure I will eventually. I've heard the 4K picture looks beatiful! [emoji3] I use a basic IPTV Plugin that works great, but I rarely use it. Otherwise, the H7S is a good stable box with a fast Quadcore CPU, it could use more RAM, but it has more than the previous boxes. It's easy to keep updated with the latest firmware, and you can always install different skins. I would go with the H7S box, it's pretty decent for the price. My H7S brings in the satellite signals very well on Ku, and you get three tuners inside the box! Two tuners for satellite, and one tuner for cable, if you eventually get cable service one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I don't know if this will be much help as I live in the states. But I own and use the Zgemma H7S for FTA Satellite Signals, it works perfectly great to me! I bought the very first run of H7S boxes when they first came out, and I am still very impressed! I mainly use the H7S for all the Ku Band satellite signals I can get, it displays a beautiful 1080i picture, I don't yet get 4K signals on my motorized dish, but I'm sure I will eventually. I've heard the 4K picture looks beatiful! [emoji3] I use a basic IPTV Plugin that works great, but I rarely use it. Otherwise, the H7S is a good stable box with a fast Quadcore CPU, it could use more RAM, but it has more than the previous boxes. It's easy to keep updated with the latest firmware, and you can always install different skins. I would go with the H7S box, it's pretty decent for the price. My H7S brings in the satellite signals very well on Ku, and you get three tuners inside the box! Two tuners for satellite, and one tuner for cable, if you eventually get cable service one day.

many thanks for that bud , the pic I get with the hs2 on sat here in spain is also very good
as my mates watch the spanish footie , I use the box more for iptv and vod side of things

many thanks for that bud , the pic I get with the hs2 on sat here in spain is also very good
as my mates watch the spanish footie , I use the box more for iptv and vod side of things
If set up correctly, the H7S should do pretty well with IPTV, VOD and especially satellite. I'm sure you will be very happy with the 4K picture, when it eventually happens; I'm looking forward to it.[emoji3] I just can't tell you what IPTV or VOD service to go with, or getting it set up. The only downside with the H7S I have found is the lack of RAM it should have, but I don't use many Plugins either. The H7S will run a motor for your dish with the correct Plugin to drive it, the box does everything I need at a good fair price. This box will last me a good long time, I have next to rarely seen this box crash or just reboot out of the blue.

only would use a few plugins , dream plex and 2 for the 2 different iptv's I have
and maybe the iptv player one

not a fan of having too many plugins as it slows the box down
not sure what best plugin is for playing files that are on hard drive that I will install

only would use a few plugins , dream plex and 2 for the 2 different iptv's I have
and maybe the iptv player one

not a fan of having too many plugins as it slows the box down
not sure what best plugin is for playing files that are on hard drive that I will install
Yeah the fewer plugins for this box the better, I only have just a small handful that I absolutely need. [emoji5] One Plugin that helps is Casheflush to clean up the RAM. I do know the H7S does a great job with not only Timeshift, but also Recording and setting up the recording schedule. The H7S comes with its own media player built in to play the recorded programs, so I don't think you will need a separate plugin for that, unless you want something specific. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking the H7S will play your files if you direct it to. Otherwise I don't know what would be the best media player plugin, I haven't checked into it deeply enough. [emoji5]

Yeah the fewer plugins for this box the better, I only have just a small handful that I absolutely need. [emoji5] One Plugin that helps is Casheflush to clean up the RAM. I do know the H7S does a great job with not only Timeshift, but also Recording and setting up the recording schedule. The H7S comes with its own media player built in to play the recorded programs, so I don't think you will need a separate plugin for that, unless you want something specific. I could be wrong, but I'm thinking the H7S will play your files if you direct it to. Otherwise I don't know what would be the best media player plugin, I haven't checked into it deeply enough. [emoji5]

I also have casheflush too on my hs2 , its only a general media player I was looking for to play videos I will put on hard drive

has anybody got kodi on their h7 if so is it good

I also have casheflush too on my hs2 , its only a general media player I was looking for to play videos I will put on hard drive

has anybody got kodi on their h7 if so is it good
I did try the latest Kodi Plugin on my H7S, it did work on the box, but I didn't have any media files to really test it out. I've since removed the plugin as I wasn't planning on using it much, but it did look pretty good to me. [emoji5]

I did try the latest Kodi Plugin on my H7S, it did work on the box, but I didn't have any media files to really test it out. I've since removed the plugin as I wasn't planning on using it much, but it did look pretty good to me. [emoji5]

ok thanks Chris

Back