Zgemma H7

Guess I've just been lucky then. I've used both mg and cc in the .server file. I didnt even know providers rejected oscam. That alone would make me avoid them, the same way I avoid IPTV providers that refuse to give out m3u links.

Guess I've just been lucky then. I've used both mg and cc in the .server file. I didnt even know providers rejected oscam. That alone would make me avoid them, the same way I avoid IPTV providers that refuse to give out m3u links.
Aye, there about, fussy servers, not many thankfully ;-)

My provider was very reluctant to let me use oscam.
I was told it's because it's possible to share a line with other people via oscam.

If you have a H7 then yes it would a good box for IPTV, if you are looking to buy a box for IPTV and only IPTV then you can get a dedicated box for less than the H7. If you want to use alongside sat(H7s) or cable (h7c) then is is a good box to use

I would definetly give the new H7S a fair shake, it's a pretty decent stable box for the price. I've been running the newer ATV 6.1 firmware with no issues for quite awhile, and just upgraded to the brand new ATV 6.2 firmware recently without problems. [emoji5] Compared to the H2 especially and H5, the H7S is far ahead of those early boxes. It should do everything you need, the H7S even has a built in tray to install a HDD or SSD inside the box! The cables are included! [emoji5] So you can take the cover off the box without voiding the warranty to take a peek inside and install a HDD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Hi Chris

my new hs7 zgemma is on its way :) cant wait to get it

I have started using plex now , have a seedbox that can run stuff I want
to plex , will grab 4k movies too when I get chance

would still like kodi on it too , not sure whats the best plugins
for kodi now

been ages since I used kodi for that ,pity showbox is not on plex
or kodi

Hi Chris

my new hs7 zgemma is on its way :) cant wait to get it

I have started using plex now , have a seedbox that can run stuff I want
to plex , will grab 4k movies too when I get chance

would still like kodi on it too , not sure whats the best plugins
for kodi now

been ages since I used kodi for that ,pity showbox is not on plex
or kodi
Awesome!!! [emoji3][emoji3] I do know that Kodi is still available for download, in the plugin download Section for the box. But I don't have anything to use it with either, so I uninstalled it to save RAM. I primarily use my H7S to bring in satellite signals, the only extra plugin I rarely use is IPTV Player that I downloaded from the plugin Section. Otherwise, I did set up my H7S box with a very nice looking Kiddacs Onyx Skin, you can set up your box for lots of different skins if you wish to; just requires a PC or laptop for initial install. [emoji5][emoji5] I never had a FTA Box with so many different options and versatility, you will love yours!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Awesome!!! [emoji3][emoji3] I do know that Kodi is still available for download, in the plugin download Section for the box. But I don't have anything to use it with either, so I uninstalled it to save RAM. I primarily use my H7S to bring in satellite signals, the only extra plugin I rarely use is IPTV Player that I downloaded from the plugin Section. Otherwise, I did set up my H7S box with a very nice looking Kiddacs Onyx Skin, you can set up your box for lots of different skins if you wish to; just requires a PC or laptop for initial install. [emoji5][emoji5] I never had a FTA Box with so many different options and versatility, you will love yours!

will use chub skin , that I have now in my h2s .I use mine for spanish sat for footie
iptv and plex

was posted yesterday so will take maybe a week to arrive
cant wait . I love my h2s so cant wait for the 4k

have a hdd ready to install also :)

will use chub skin , that I have now in my h2s .I use mine for spanish sat for footie
iptv and plex

was posted yesterday so will take maybe a week to arrive
cant wait . I love my h2s so cant wait for the 4k

have a hdd ready to install also :)
Nice!!! There's only a mere few 4K channels I can get with my H7S that I normally don't watch. But the picture quality is excellent!! It's just a matter of time before more 4K content is available. Kind of like being the first to get a color tv, before content arrives. [emoji5][emoji5] The H7S is incredibly stable! You will have to really work it hard to get it to crash to a blue screen. I've only seen that happen to me at least once or twice, and recovered nicely after.

Last edited:
Nice!!! There's only a mere few 4K channels I can get with my H7S that I normally don't watch. But the picture quality is excellent!! It's just a matter of time before more 4K content is available. Kind of like being the first to get a color tv, before content arrives. [emoji5][emoji5] The H7S is incredibly stable! You will have to really work it hard to get it to crash to a blue screen. I've only seen that happen to me at least once or twice, and recovered nicely after.

cant wait Chris

I can grab loads of 4k movies , and add them to my plex server
glad to hear its very stable , just like h2s

If your using your Plex server would you not rather juts send it straight to your tv?

Why add a extra box in for that

Most 4k TVs are smart l?

If your using your Plex server would you not rather juts send it straight to your tv?

Why add a extra box in for that

Most 4k TVs are smart l?

plex is only for movies etc , I use box for sat and iptv ,
plus its handy having plex on my box i love it

my tv is on wifi and my box is not,
not sure what you mean adding another box

the 4k is replacing the hs2

Last edited:
Well you can do it on the tv and get the proper plex app
Rather than using dream plex on enigma2

I’m sure the tv would do a better job of it

But if it’s only on WiFi, which you never said

Well you can do it on the tv and get the proper plex app
Rather than using dream plex on enigma2

I’m sure the tv would do a better job of it

But if it’s only on WiFi, which you never said

I know I can use plex on tv silver ,
there is nothing wrong with plex on e2 box

what have you got against me buying a new h7s box
and using plex on box

got box for £125 so was a great deal for 4k box
others pay a lot more for vu

I have a h7c

You can spend your money on what you like

I always just think it’s silly that people what these boxes to do everything
Make tea too lol

Maybe I just like a simple life less remotes lol
Was he to their own

Jeeze. What's the point of this H7S thread, when someone keeps giving reasons to not buy or support the H7S box or Zgemma brand?? That's how very good boxes and brands die quickly, leaving the rest of us with nothing! What gives??!
If someone wants to buy an H7S box for several good reasons, like I did, then let them buy it, and enjoy it! It's their money, their business! Don't worry about it!! Often times a box is a much better way to go for what you need, than what a regular TV will/can do. Let the poor guy enjoy his purchase and be happy for him! [emoji5][emoji5]
Not everybody needs a box to make their stupid tea either 24/7. Many want the H7S box to do far better things at a better quality at much better price. If you can't or won't support the box or the brand, then remove yourself from the forum; so others can be happy with their purchase and experience. [emoji5][emoji5]

Last edited:
I have a h7c

You can spend your money on what you like

I always just think it’s silly that people what these boxes to do everything
Make tea too lol

Was he to their own

I know what these boxes do silver , am happy to spend £125 on this box
it does what I need and want it to do

if you look through all your replies to me , you will see what I mean

I have a h7c

Was he to their own
I must admit I only use one remote, the box remote, turn box on/off tv and soundbar come on/off. I only use tv remote when testing other boxes connected to another hdmi port. I don't use kodi or plex but have to admit would probably do so on box rather than TV.

I must admit I only use one remote, the box remote, turn box on/off tv and soundbar come on/off. I only use tv remote when testing other boxes connected to another hdmi port. I don't use kodi or plex but have to admit would probably do so on box rather than TV.

less remotes is better for me too , thats why I use box for as much as I can
sat, iptv and plex , everything I need in 1 place

Back