Zgemma v's Edision OS Mini

Is zgemma loosing its grip?

• YES

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • NO

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
The only difference is the postage costs, and believe me I know exactly what I can by them for

Not at all the boxes prices are over priced £5-10 model dependant compared to other sellers I know and I didn't even noticed until you have mentioned it they charge postage on top of that price I thought it was free but looking next day they charge extra £5.

Do forum members get a discount?

H. 2H is £95 that puts it at same price as Edision.

I point people to the forum sponsor just so the forum gets some support and it can remain free :)

I understand maybe this is why they charge bit more to cover extra costs which is fair enough I suppose.

I wouldn't know the prices of zgemma's as I don't own one or intend buying one, lol

But if someone is set on a zgemma I point them to the sponsor as I'd rather them pay a few extra £££'s than get ripped off with 3rd party seller's charging for setting up the boxes with software they get from here anyway. With any Openbox I point them towards The Reaper too so I know they are not getting ripped of with some fake rubbish.

People tend to find this forum after they have been ripped off so I take great care in who I tell them to look at for a box or lines so they don't get ripped off again, if that means they get charged a few extra £££'s then I don't see the harm and I'm sure they don't mind either, better to spend a few extra £££'s then spend more later correcting the "cheapskate" purchase they made :) :).

Blackwidow, you say that you advise on buying boxes and those other things that we mustn't mention. When looking for a server, I assume it's a good sign if they have set up a reasonable website, written in reasonable English. I don't suppose you would care to pm me with any other advice?

Websites are not the be all and end all, to be honest some of the best suppliers are just an email address. The best way to find a line provider is to post a request in the section on this forum and look for the VIP or VET members PM's. Stay away from ebay etc and test ALWAYS get a test line first, don't be fooled with cheap lines either but the higher priced ones don't mean better service either, I'd say between £30-£60 per year is about right for a decent provider.

Zgemma v's Edision OS Mini or the Technomate TM-Nano-SE COMBO 1x DVB-S/S2 + 1x DVB-C/T/T2 Enigma 2 Linux HD PVR Single Tuner Satellite Receiver what receiver is best,

Just a really quick question.. Looking to buy the H2H as looking to keep my sly sub and add the vm line. I also want to be able to record. I have VM internet so will a spiltter do for splitting the signal coming from the wall can't qiuite remember what way around it goes as I don't have VM box setup as its just internet from VM. Aslo have the S2 and the only real problems I have is flashing and EPG as had the 7day listings not showing sometimes until I've reformatted my USB and then waited for auto update over night as manual one doesn't work. Is the H2H the box I need?

(just noticed this topic is for zgemma vs Edision, please start your own thread in the H2H section of the forum, admin please remove my reply)

Last edited:
Back