ZgemmaStar2s OpenATV 4.2 31.01.2015 mtpockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all the help so far guys, feel like im getting on top of this box now! loving messing round with it! how do i uninstall the cccam plugins? can see where to uninstall plugins though TSPanel but there's pages of them and i dont want to remove the wrong one :no no:

I've noticed access to the EPG slows down a fair bit if you are recording something (both accessing the same HDD?) can i use a smaller usb in the front slot specifically for the EPG? and if so how do you set up the box to point to this usb only for the EPG? will it make much difference?

Also is there a series link feature? i tried to set this up last night, the missus had Eastenders on series link on our slyhd+ box, but as its on at different times and not everynight i couldnt see how to set it automatically.
thanks

Initialise the usb then in settings set epg to /usb. Wont help that much tho.Aybe find faster disk?

Best way for series link is
epg button
highlight
Press yellow for epg search
set timer for them all that way

Initialise the usb then in settings set epg to /usb. Wont help that much tho.Aybe find faster disk?

Best way for series link is
epg button
highlight
Press yellow for epg search
set timer for them all that way

Im using a 64GB Usb, faster than any standard HDD, maybe i`ll play about with some others, thanks for the EPG tip, try this later

I think a hard drive works better when 'multitasking' but could be wrong. I use 500gb samsung 7200rpm and never get lag unless fftp'ing films

I think I am going to put this software on my box when it arrives but then is it easy to get my line off my f5s omto this box to clear channels?

Yeah pretty straight forward, do you know what type of line you have? if you go into the F5 menu and dump by usb option, the best bet is to dump both the cccam.cfg file and newcamd.list file from the F5 onto a usb stick, then if you open both in notepad you can see what type of line it is

Can the skins be changed on this image trying to put on the fraggle vm one. If so whats the correct place to ftp im not having anyjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back