Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Viark 4K UHD : Is it possible to buy a replacement remote control with nicer keys somewhere? Is there any replacement?
If you connect hdmi to arc socket on samsung tv you might need to change settings on viark you can change channels with tv remote.Them viark remotes click changing channels it drive Wife mad when she trying to read

Started reading this thread 3 weeks ago, I’ve found it a great source of information - thank you.

I was in Spain last week & got myself a new Viark Sat 4k, switched out the Sky q lnb & it’s all working lovely only on 28.2.

Can someone tell me if there’s a UK channel list I could download please? I‘m looking to make this box to be as wife-friendly as possible. 😮‍💨

I used to have a VU Duo on CS but that was many years ago but even then the community had quite a few channel lists & programs to make your own. I can’t find any for the viark 4k sat. I did see the motorised list but that seems like it’s only for some of the other viark boxes.

Many Thanks

Started reading this thread 3 weeks ago, I’ve found it a great source of information - thank you.

I was in Spain last week & got myself a new Viark Sat 4k, switched out the Sky q lnb & it’s all working lovely only on 28.2.

Can someone tell me if there’s a UK channel list I could download please? I‘m looking to make this box to be as wife-friendly as possible. 😮‍💨

I used to have a VU Duo on CS but that was many years ago but even then the community had quite a few channel lists & programs to make your own. I can’t find any for the viark 4k sat. I did see the motorised list but that seems like it’s only for some of the other viark boxes.

Many Thanks
Here mate

Viark - VIARK TYPE BOXES

apologies if this is a rookie question folks but still only learning about viark.
the box i ordered arrived today and i followed the how to guide on here, installed the latest software, scanned 28.2 and installed the channel list from a few posts up.
seems to be working fine but i've noticed that only the $ channels highlighted in yellow are clearing, would that be correct?
tried a few irish channels and LFC TV but they are blank and saying scrambled channel.
do the channels with the red $ sign not clear?
no worries if it's only the yellow $ channels that clear, all i want it for really is watching the footy when it comes back.

I have a starsat t-13 extreme with the forever server sp2 and testing some of the feeds with the auto biss it worked with the darts feed yesterday but won't seem to work on others I have deleted the biss keys that are already on there and added a previously created softcam but it doesn't seem to be working I have latest version of firmware on my box thanks

The following file is specifically for the V8uhd and and has a slight change from the the uk channel list provided by Hedges (thanks -great work as always) in that the favourites are correctly titled for this box. *The list has also been set to the east midlands region.

Attachments

• UKChannels.zip
    81.5 KB · Views: 14
The following file is specifically for the V8uhd and and has a slight change from the the uk channel list provided by Hedges (thanks -great work as always) in that the favourites are correctly titled for this box. *The list has also been set to the east midlands region.
Cheers I'll take a look, I use a euro list but no harm testing out. How long did it take you

Cheers I'll take a look, I use a euro list but no harm testing out. How long did it take you
Not too long to be honest as Hedges had done all the hard work. I edited the channel list with the stb channel editor specifically for my region which only needed a couple of channels to be swapped in the order. Then it was just a case of renaming the favourites on the box and saving it to the usb.Hope it can be of use to some members.

Back