Blade BM8000 Firmware

Any new firmware for this box?.

Does anyone know how to get it to connect to a nas drive or ftp. When I try to add an ftp or network drive the box crashes. So has to be powered off/on from the mains. Tried firmware 104ap, 105 & 109. Same problem.

thanks

Hi guys, i am currently trying to set up the BM8000 combo. Does anyone know if the option is still available to install a line via a usb cfg file? Ive had a go bu cant appear to find the options like the last unit i set up BM5000? Please can anyone help?

hi Mates

here is the latest software for the bm8000s works flawlessly

just unzip put on usb stick and upload to box

Attachments

• BM8000_123p_150327.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 89
Hi All

Once you have installed the 9991 firmware, can a backup be made of the BM8000 combo box including the channel list like it could be done on the BM7000s.?
I can not seem to find this feature on it, am I missing something or is this box not capable of doing this?

Thanks in advance

Hi All

Once you have installed the 9991 firmware, can a backup be made of the BM8000 combo box including the channel list like it could be done on the BM7000s.?
I can not seem to find this feature on it, am I missing something or is this box not capable of doing this?

Thanks in advance

you can save the channel list :

menu > external device > file manager > info (press info button on remote) > save DBM

---------- Post Merged at 02:33 PM ----------

I cannot get primewire films in entertainment menu to work (fails to connect). How can I edit the web url?

Also ftp not working. Cannot connect to NAS drive. Any idea?

Latest update for the bm8000s combo with 9991 option

Dated 15 april 2015

Unzip

put on a usb stick

press menu on remote
external device press ok
file manager press ok
pick the file you just downloaded and press ok

to get the 9991 option

go to a tv channel press 9991 on remote

Attachments

• BM8000_124p_150415.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 122
Thanks County your a star .............. ps just baught the bm8000 can any one tell me what thay think of these boxes as i would like to no plese a still have a bm7000 but just upgraded thanks all

blade bm8000 combo

just got a bm8000 combo and as any one got the new epg firmware thanks

---------- Post Merged at 01:44 AM ----------

the new firm ware will not upload i need help any one doing this

put on a usb stick

press menu on remote
external device press ok
file manager press ok
pick the file you just downloaded and press ok

and still nothing

All the blade models have their own version of firmware
they aren't compatible with each other

Hi,

I have used the lastest firmware (April) on my bm8000. Tuner 1 works fine but I am having some problems. I am unable to scan any terrestrial channels for tuner 2. Also, Youtube isn't working and the EPG wont update properly.

Can anyone help me with this?

Many thanks

hi could any body tell me if the firmware for 7000s blade would work on a blade 5000s

---------- Post Merged at 08:22 PM ----------

I'm new on here and not sure what I'm doing whether its write or wrong could somebody just reply if you can see it

Hi, I've just bought blade 8000 and installed 124p and cant get you tube to work, just connection failed message on screen also keep getting popup banner for London weather?

ive been trying to sort out the EPG on the blade 8000 combo box...ive also tried to leave the EPG 7 day download channel on but it doesnt update my channels properly...the only thing that works is the yellow button...but that only gives you now and next....im trying to work out if i need a firm update or something to help sort it out...can someone advise

Back