Boxing

Carteman

Hi all just wondering the guaranteed way I can watch the boxing tomorrow got virmin but past 6 months not been getting any PPV. cheers guys.

Hard to say will clear on iptv if they don't try to block it or would be paying for it online and watch that way on sly go or its seeing if it clears on cable

Previews are not clearing on VM , for anyone with a euro sat set up, then theres plenty of options on 1W, 13 and 16E, 19e.

Glad I’m still old School & still have my trusty old motorised satellite. I’ve seen it advertised on tvp sport Poland on 13e & tv3 sports Denmark on 0.8w.

On 1W its on TV3 sport and Viasat Urheilu, on 13e its on TVP sport, 19E, Dazn 1 bar, RMC Sport 16e has it on Diema sport, RTL Croatia.

There were still problems the last time that sky events had an event, on iptv aswell as cable, but there will probaly still be a lot of people taking out new iptv monthly subs tomorrow or tonight..

There were still problems the last time that sky events had an event, on iptv aswell as cable, but there will probaly still be a lot of people taking out new iptv monthly subs tomorrow or tonight..
A VPN will normally deal with any issues. Good thing about IPTV you have more choices on which channel you events on.

Don't quote me on it but cable viewers it looks like Sky has scrapped SD Box Office and that's all that used to clear. I'm not sure if you can even buy the fight in SD? I highly doubt it clear on cable.

Back