Boxing

cleared fine on VM c/s for me, also cleared fine & no issues on our IPTV side (no vpn needed provider)

Last edited:
I find it so weird some PPV clear fine on c/s some don't. Some clear fine on IPTV some don't. I guess it's always down to provider. Seems like alot of pot luck these days!

issues with VM could be down to users not performing a scan before the fight to gain the updated channel frequencies, the fight was screened fta on VM so all areas should have been able to get it

I find it so weird some PPV clear fine on c/s some don't. Some clear fine on IPTV some don't. I guess it's always down to provider. Seems like alot of pot luck these days!
I must admit I have not had a issue with anything clearing on IPTV with a VPN.

During the football season I played around a bit and quite a few of the games did not clear with the VPN off.

It is down to individuals if they want to pay for a VPN however they cannot complain if things are clearing the supplier end. Most suppliers will send you proof that things are clearing if issues continue

I must admit I have not had a issue with anything clearing on IPTV with a VPN.

During the football season I played around a bit and quite a few of the games did not clear with the VPN off.

It is down to individuals if they want to pay for a VPN however they cannot complain if things are clearing the supplier end. Most suppliers will send you proof that things are clearing if issues continue

In my case, contacting the provider and getting a response at approx. 3am in the morning to get proof the issue wasn't at his end wasn't going to happen. When he did get in touch, he did say the issue wasn't at his end and put it down to my internet provider blocking at my end, although not sure how true this is as I've not really had an issue in the past. Getting a good supplier through this site isn't as easy!!

In my case, contacting the provider and getting a response at approx. 3am in the morning to get proof the issue wasn't at his end wasn't going to happen. When he did get in touch, he did say the issue wasn't at his end and put it down to my internet provider blocking at my end, although not sure how true this is as I've not really had an issue in the past. Getting a good supplier through this site isn't as easy!!
Isp was blocking alot if you had a vpn you would have been able to tell your self if it was isp block vpn would work but if it was all the server at providers end no vpn would work my provider always tell me if an isp block use vpn on football days and sporting events ie ppv wrestling ect

A lot people got blocked but got back in with vpn if you read the previous posts so he probably was telling the truth if you had a vpn you would of known for sure.

Back