Boxing

With IPTV I would advise a VPN for all PPV and football when it comes back.

I had no issues last night with boxing last night I cannot speak for cable.

For the price of a VPN it is well worth it and save you loads of problems

With IPTV I would advise a VPN for all PPV and football when it comes back.

I had no issues last night with boxing last night I cannot speak for cable.

For the price of a VPN it is well worth it and save you loads of problems

Please explain what you mean by using a VPN (noob question)? I've got IPTV on a Formuler Z7+ box but right before the AJ fight, all links decided to stop working along with my sports channels.

Virtual private network. PIA is a good one basically it stops your ISP knowing what you are doing on the net. E.g downloading torrents, using cyberflix , using kodi etc

Please explain what you mean by using a VPN (noob question)? I've got IPTV on a Formuler Z7+ box but right before the AJ fight, all links decided to stop working along with my sports channels.
Vpn is a virtual private network which give you a different ip address to what your original one is so the powers that be don't know what you are doing I had to use vpn for boxing to clear I used my vpn and boxing cleared its advised to use one especially when big sporting events on

Vpn is a virtual private network which give you a different ip address to what your original one is so the powers that be don't know what you are doing I had to use vpn for boxing to clear I used my vpn and boxing cleared its advised to use one especially when big sporting events on

Okay I get that but why is that recommended to do so when you're using a service through a provider? Surely the issue would be at their end and not yours?

Back