Celtic tv

mrblue

Cant seem to get decent sources for celtic tv.

Today was worst yet.

Any celtic supporters got a solution?

They're using DRM so it's probably best to forget about it.
Highly unlikely to be seen again unless you pay
Forget about paying if in UK.
Only way you can do that is VPN previously, once you attempt to login VPN is detected.
I have tried proxy servers also with no joy and another method with no joy.

So paying legit will “not” work.
I have asked for help elsewhere, if anything comes to light i will post info.
(i will ask if members celtic TV clears on IP*V please PM me)

What they'll probably need is someone abroad purchasing and streaming it but probably have to screen cap it, I had some say it was working but most not.

Can I pay for celtictv legitimatly?
Not through iptv?
I rest my case
It's done - rested. , case will not be disturbed again without severe unrest

Forget about paying if in UK.
Only way you can do that is VPN previously, once you attempt to login VPN is detected.
I have tried proxy servers also with no joy and another method with no joy.

So paying legit will “not” work.
I have asked for help elsewhere, if anything comes to light i will post info.
(i will ask if members celtic TV clears on IP*V please PM me)
Can I pay for celtictv legitimatly?
Not through iptv?
I rest my case
It's done - rested. , case will not be disturbed again without severe unrest
As previously mentioned mate you cant view Celtic TV within UK legit.

There is reason why many are having issues, and why thread was started. I have tried another method @dsayers2014 touched on with out success.
This tactic is similar to BBC iPlayer, Netfix and others with reference to VPN if your outside there remit.
These issues from celtic TV seems to be another underlaying issues that many are just beginning see and i brought it up 3 months ago.
There is nothing more menace in it other that channel mentioned as other streams have other methods of disruption.
(but not all)

As i previously mentioned a PM from those getting it contact me via PM.
I mean week in.... week out stability.
Not using twitch!!

Peter Lawwell has been trying for four years now to get what he calls his Product Celtic Tv blocked in the UK, He has always been livid about people being able to watch Celtic games illegally, I know he has spent a lot of money in trying to do this, (well he has spent a lot of Celtic football clubs money) , finally he has achieved his aim, the fact that he paid big money to do this shows just how strongly he feels about it, considering how tight he is with the purse strings. I am the treasurer of our supporters club and we currently have 25 season books, and we also get an allocation for extra tickets when we need them, to be fair the price increase over the last few years for both hasnt been bad at all, several years ago there were plenty of foreign sats showing Celtic home games, some polish channels when Artur Boruc was playing for them, some other scandanavian channels too showed games too, once again though Lawwell got this stopped, at a cost to the club.

When I spoke to my provider about it he said it was the hardest stream to source as it’s now DRM, he said they have no way of knowing if it will be live on match days or not.

I am sure that if theres a fix around it, then iptv providers will figure it out, but personally I think Celtic Tv will be gone for good soon, if its not already.

I imagine there will be a way round it but I don’t think the demand is there to throw the money at it that is needed

Back