Celtic tv

Not that many english football fans do, mostly just scottish and irish fans really, I only would watch celtic games, Rangers if they are playing the likes of Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, hoping that they drop some points, never really watch any of the other teams playing each other, well unless theres absolutely nothing on anywhere else.

Was flicking through my channel list earlier and seen my provider has added a Celtic tv test. Fingers crossed for this

Your a reseller as not been possible to get all the games in the last 5 years :unsure: :tired:(n)

I said the guy I am with has never missed a Celtic match in his iptv in five years. Sorry if English isn't your first language

Who said I am a reseller and what reason do I have to lie. Decent iptv guys have the hoops what's not to believe.
Ah I get it now you sell but your 2bob service hasn't got it.

Last edited:
Who said I am a reseller and what reason do I have to lie. Decent iptv guys have the hoops what's not to believe.
Ah I get it now you sell but your 2bob service hasn't got it.
Regardless if you are reseller or not I’m not sure what point @moshibeth is trying to make by accusing you of being one?

Back