Celtic tv

When mine went off you seen the guy trying to login with his genuine Celtic tv account but once he entered his login details the message “your account has been barred” was displayed, almost as if Celtic tv knew what his account was being used for

That's exactly what's happened. They've got s new system where the account details flash up every couple of minutes and they're banning the accounts

Yeah sorry I meant match day tickets, yes it’s a pain tbh I can’t always make it due to work but still can’t watch it.
I’ve got a uk subscription and can watch the games later but not the same as watching live. Last time I went home last minute I couldn’t get a ticket as it was a sell out.

Our club has 25 season books and we usually get whatever other tickets we need mainly Euro games and home old firm games, but the thing is we only go over around every six weeks now as a supporters club, so our season tickets are looked after by a supporters club in Scotland , they sell them for us for the games we dont go to and we pay them a percentage every 3 months, its a good arrangement for us and them, at the end of the day a lot of Celtic fans cant afford to go to games nowadays, even fans that live in Glasgow, and dont forget the many tens of thousand fans in Ireland, North and South, many that travel over regularly or every so often and there are also many irish fans that just cannot afford to travel over either, thats why being able to view games on Celtic tv is such a Godsend for many fans, I know of quite a few Celtic supporters clubs based in England too, we have a good relationship with one from Manchester, believe it or not, Celtic fans want to watch their team play whenever its possible and it does not matter who the opponents are, the exact same principles are followed by the Rangers fans too, following their team, luckily for them Rangers TV seems to still be working ok.

Depending on paid channel supplier getting it to clear is hit and miss. You may get it to work one week and not the following.
Route many root providers have went down is “twitch” and other avenues.
Theres has not been a single “root host” able to issue stream weekend in.... weekend out.
(but may work now and again)

As VPN gets blocked by host and even proxy servers get blocked there is not stable delivery.
There was a notification came up during live match during the week to numerous end users saying “stream will go off for better stability”
Reason being hosting provider was trying to source it. As expected that did not happen.
Until there is 100% fix i would not invite friends round to watch celtic match on celtic TV.
Pot luck as it stands at the moment.

Works very well on the IPTV service I use, never miss a game. Not sure if I'm allowed to post face book links sorry

I am old enough to remember when Celtic would dominate Rangers nine times out of ten then, miss chance after chance, usually great saves from Andy Goram or Stefan Klos, then Rangers would win 1-0, Well today was the complete opposite from that, what a man of the match performance from big Fraser Forster, ten domestic trophies on the bounce for the hoops, hopefully the league and the scots cup to follow, although I am sure the gers are gonna go the extra mile to stop that from happening.

Last edited:
Not for me, Celtic tv worked for 20 minutes only, well it was the celtic tv channel, but it was in fact Hibs tv that was showing on screen, after the 20 mins , it knocked off for a few minutes, then came back on for 5 minutes, but this time it was the actual Celtic tv channel, but this then went off with 28 minutes gone in the game and never came back on, so it looks like I will have to look for another service with a working Celtic tv channel, as thats what I mostly use it for.

Not for me, Celtic tv worked for 20 minutes only, well it was the celtic tv channel, but it was in fact Hibs tv that was showing on screen, after the 20 mins , it knocked off for a few minutes, then came back on for 5 minutes, but this time it was the actual Celtic tv channel, but this then went off with 28 minutes gone in the game and never came back on, so it looks like I will have to look for another service with a working Celtic tv channel, as thats what I mostly use it for.
Same for both my providers. Seems almost all providers are using the same source and having the same problem

At least theres only one more home game that is not on either sky sports football or bt sports, thats the one v Aberdeen next saturday, but it may be on Aberdeen tv as it still seems to work for their games, Hearts and St Mirren away and Rangers at Parkhead are all televised, then its the winter break.

Back