Celtic tv

I said the guy I am with has never missed a Celtic match in his iptv in five years. Sorry if English isn't your first language

Who said I am a reseller and what reason do I have to lie. Decent iptv guys have the hoops what's not to believe.
Ah I get it now you sell but your 2bob service hasn't got it.
Regardless if you are reseller or not I’m not sure what point @moshibeth is trying to make by accusing you of being one?
Only reason i say that as its just not been possible to access all the celtic games in the last 5 years ,Not even paid services could get them. Sorry if any offence (y)

Saturdays game against Aberdeen is the only one before the winter break that is not on Sky or BT Sports so Celtic tv will be the only way to view it.

celtic always a difficult one to get hold of. its the boss who has invested a lot of money in getting it all stopped. its always going to up and down with this one.
for the hardcore fans out there i suppose they need to go legit if they really want to see it

celtic always a difficult one to get hold of. its the boss who has invested a lot of money in getting it all stopped. its always going to up and down with this one.
for the hardcore fans out there i suppose they need to go legit if they really want to see it

UK & irish viewers cannot go legit that's why people have gone to iptv to say it is up & down simply means their iptv suppliers aren't very good

UK & irish viewers cannot go legit that's why people have gone to iptv to say it is up & down simply means their iptv suppliers aren't very good
Not really true can you back up what your saying have you ever thought that if bell***s wouldn't share and live stream on, social media then Alot of sources wouldn't get shutdown Alot of providers are starting to fingerprint the sources

Not really true can you back up what your saying have you ever thought that if bell***s wouldn't share and live stream on, social media then Alot of sources wouldn't get shutdown Alot of providers are starting to fingerprint the sources

I understand what you are saying but I can only comment on the supplier I use. Perhaps your service doesn't know how to circumvent drm or fingerprint haha.

A legit Celtic tv subscription doesn’t help as the 3pm games aren’t allowed to be broadcasted in the uk.

agreed mate, thats the next wave of attacking the streams.

Back