Channels Glitching

Hi, most of the MTV channels keep glitching every 30 seconds, mainly MTV XMAS. Yet no other channels at all are glitching, why is this? Thanks.

Nice to see it wasn't just me I had MTV Xmas on yesterday for some nice background crimbo music while I was painting but it was glitching all the time and like you say other non music channels were fine. Seems to be okay today though.

if your other pay channels are ok then its who ever you get your gift from has an issue on the server. check with your provider.

Is the picture breaking up or are you getting full on freezes (picture pauses and no sound)?

For me it like full on freezes however it only seemed to be the MTV channels every other channel was fine and today it's working flawlessly again.
It was that bad it was unwatchable or should I say unlistenable but blip is over and normal service has resumed.

Full on freezes sound like your line is the cause, If it's ok today and has been previously then the server your connected too may have just had an off day if it gets worse then as recommended earlier in the thread ask for a test line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the picture breaking up or are you getting full on freezes (picture pauses and no sound)?
Full on freezes.

---------- Post Merged at 07:34 PM ----------

Yes, but it's glitching, not losing signal. Also, I have a communal dish.

If the dish isn't aligned spot on you may get a bit of glitching. Are you friendly with your neighbours? Ask them how theirs is.
Not really, lol. :(

---------- Post Merged at 07:34 PM ----------

if all your other channels are ok, buy an xmas cd!!!!
lmao

---------- Post Merged at 07:35 PM ----------

Full on freezes sound like your line is the cause, If it's ok today and has been previously then the server your connected too may have just had an off day if it gets worse then as recommended earlier in the thread ask for a test line.

Why would it only be on certain channels though?

---------- Post Merged at 07:35 PM ----------

Nicktoons is now glitching, MTV XMAS is still doing it but not as much.

Unfortunately I cant tell you exactly why someone that understands ecm times and servers better might be able to tell you, I have read that sly have been messing with ecm times as of late so may have something to do with it, I would look at the channels myself but the communal dish is out of action until Saturday due to last weeks storm so on the upside your in a better position then me at the moment as at least you've got something to watchlol maybe get in contact with your supplier and see if they've got any issue's their end.

Last edited:
Back