Guide How to set up a Blade Media BM5000s

Hi I need a bit of HELP !! I just got a new blade 5000s box and it has new firmware for march 2015 .
I tried loading the July firmware with the 9991 menu and all i get is"Flash type match error"
the box itself wont let me go to Blade on line and add a channel list if i do the no groups and the boxes main menu go very faint in thr back ground .
Any help would be great .

I have same problem brand new blade box bm5000s won't load any firmware of this site is there any way to enter my ccam settings with pre installed software

hi guys sorry to bother, I am complete idiot, I accidentaly deleted all channels on my blade 5000s, did factory reset, which was probably stupid thing to do, guy who set it up in the first instance 6 month ago is not in business any more, so I have to sort it out on my own, any could help me with this, woud this guide work for me? thanks for any help

I just bought my box with the official september firmware on it and i cant flash it as every time i try flash it says flash type match error

Any clues

Thanks in andvance

Last edited:
I have read a couple of posts saying the same thing but have not seen a solution yet.

I can only guess you may have to wait for a 9991 version of your firmware to be released.

A few members have posted firmware for this box so maybe they will come across a copy

okay thankyou

---------- Post Merged at 03:15 PM ----------

i have fixed it thankyou for pointing me in the right direction

hi all

probably in an obvious place but can someone point me in the direction of instructions on setting up recording through blade media. Complete noob.

also can I stream from my laptop to blade

i have the sme firmware and also have the sme error message thays boxes should cum with the cccam client in stalled in the firmware

sky movies premier showing forces tv ?

---------- Post Merged at 01:01 PM ----------

so are we snookered for movies on the blade box now?any way around this

yeah, same on my side, just sky showcase, tried blade online, but last one is 01/06/2015, did not help, anyone knows how make it work if they moved transponders? thanks for help

Back