Guide How to set up a Blade Media BM5000s

See post 104

Choosing "all" will keep the firmware, channel list and line details.

Choosing "database" will save your channel list

cheers wanted to know this myself, then do you have to name it yourself??? as o the BM7000 it named it itself

anyone else getting probs with their line appearing off, what I mean is sometimes when im watching say the scrambled channels like sky sports then flick over to FTA channel when I go back to the scrambled it shows as scrambled channel I have to go in to line settings 9991 menu switch line off then back on again.

Now I though it was line problem but it's not as I have another box and the line works perfectly fine on that and there were no problems reported to who I got line from.

I thought it may be down to old fw but it's still happening on new one.

anyone else getting probs with their line appearing off, what I mean is sometimes when im watching say the scrambled channels like sky sports then flick over to FTA channel when I go back to the scrambled it shows as scrambled channel I have to go in to line settings 9991 menu switch line off then back on again.

Now I though it was line problem but it's not as I have another box and the line works perfectly fine on that and there were no problems reported to who I got line from.

are using the firmware with 9991 + epg ? if you are using the first version of this then it will give you those problems.try using the none epg version ..!!

are using the firmware with 9991 + epg ? if you are using the first version of this then it will give you those problems.try using the none epg version ..!!

I was but updated to the new 9991 +epg fw having same probs

I was but updated to the new 9991 +epg fw having same probs
again try using the none epg version .that seems to be ok at the mo.it only gives you now and next epg tho.didnt mean to rhyme but anyhoo.iam not too fussed about the epg working or not either theres other ways too find out whats on

my config file just simply disapears and doesnt show on the pen drive when inserted into the box, however its the when its inserted into the laptop! any ideas?

my config file just simply disapears and doesnt show on the pen drive when inserted into the box, however its the when its inserted into the laptop! any ideas?

delete the file from the usb on laptop then put it back on try that worked for me

Tried that. It just acts like it isnt there. Now i have no idea on these kind of things but could it be because i have official firmware ??

Do you also have a hdd plugged in? Both usb ports show seperately so you need to switch between the 2 (sorry if you already knew this). Also, I've found mine showing in a folder on the blade when it was in the root directory on the usb so search around a bit

Tried that. It just acts like it isnt there. Now i have no idea on these kind of things but could it be because i have official firmware ??

Well you'd only be able to use config file if you have the 9991 unofficial firmware. Doesn't work on official firmware. Update the box to the 9991 firmware then try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

new to this just got the 5000 this morning got the free channels can some one tell a good ccshare to use and how to do it

Back