Guide How to set up a Blade Media BM5000s

hi guys, my blade 5000s doesnt seem to have the 9991 menu to enter manually, so i am saving the correct files for my line to a usb and its showing as saved, but when i plug into the blade box and go to image upgrade they have gone missing, any help would be great guys cheers johnny

Guys really need your help.....

I have flashed my 5000s and added 2 lines manually both a C and N line ...... with and without adding the config file but yet neither of the lines will work? i just get scrambled eggs on the screen ???

I followed the tutorial and i have all the free to air channels and all the $ channels are there just showing scrambled eggs on the screen

I have rebooted the box at the end by switching it off and on but still nothing???

PLEASE anyone help me out and tell me what i've done wrong..

Cheers

B.

Are you sure your lines are correct ? I got a line saved it to usb and inputted it that way but it did not work.. I checked the line manually and it was incorrect i think the last number in the line was wrong i corrected it and it worked no bother. I dont know if your line provider sends you a line or you put it in manually mine sent me the line but for some reason it did not go in right. Hope this helps :)

Hi , did you access the 9991 menu , once there just try enter the c line manually on it own in 4 parts domain, port, username, and password , once done press save button , then come back into menu select blade online option which gives you channel options like UK center , UK lon , UK wal etc , choose your preferred select ok and it will load and reboot, your line should now be on . Failing that try loading your c line by usb , open notepad on your pc , paste your line on , then press save as , were it says file name type CCcam.pdf (first 2 c's are capitals ) and underneath that were it says text document change that to all files and save it onto your usb stick, put ur usb into you blade now select menu and the image upgrade option, now you will see a list of software on right including your CCcam.pdf document you have just saved, select it and it will flash through your box rebooting automatically and your channels should be available to view .

Thanks guys,

I will try these out and see what happens,

So do both a C and N line work ???? or is it just a C line ??

B

Last edited:
Failing that try loading your c line by usb , open notepad on your pc , paste your line on , then press save as , were it says file name type CCcam.pdf (first 2 c's are capitals ) and underneath that were it says text document change that to all files and save it onto your usb stick, put ur usb into you blade now select menu and the image upgrade option, now you will see a list of software on right including your CCcam.pdf document you have just saved, select it and it will flash through your box rebooting automatically and your channels should be available to view

I have now purchased an N line so will this still be the same settings to add the line via a config file ???

Thanks

Cheers,

i had 2 different lines a N line and a C line one of them said i should leave out the space between the C: ******** in the first part of the line the space is in between C: AND *****

Is this right??

I have tried it both ways but still nothing????

WTF ???

Last edited:
Failing that try loading your c line by usb , open notepad on your pc , paste your line on , then press save as , were it says file name type CCcam.pdf (first 2 c's are capitals ) and underneath that were it says text document change that to all files and save it onto your usb stick

OK guys i have tried another N line but still zip nada fook all , so i'm going to try to load it to a USB flash drive ......

As quoted above , do i still name an N line file the same ie : CCcam.pdf or do i name the file Newcamd.pdf ???

Cheers

B

Ok i tried both CCcam.pdf and Newcamd.pdf and neither of the files are showing under "image upgrade" ???

Am i using the right USB ??

Shite man,,,,,,, this box is soon going to be a frikin door stop !!!! like my old 500c's LOL

Last edited:
Hi guy I need a bit of help,

Got a blade 5000s the other day

Downloaded and installed the .ssu file as per Bees tutorial and got the FTU channels

Manually entered (menu 9991) my cline into the newcamd setting: domain/port/name/password. server status is ON but it is stating "NOT CONNECTED" at the bottom of this page

My blade box is connected to my modem via a cable. Network setting strength is 100%

All the $ channels are "SCRABBLED"

Please advise and help

Hi guy I need a bit of help,

Got a blade 5000s the other day

Downloaded and installed the .ssu file as per Bees tutorial and got the FTU channels

Manually entered (menu 9991) my cline into the newcamd setting: domain/port/name/password. server status is ON but it is stating "NOT CONNECTED" at the bottom of this page

My blade box is connected to my modem via a cable. Network setting strength is 100%

All the $ channels are "SCRABBLED"

Please advise and help
manually entered your c:line into the newcamd setting..!! theres the conflict straight away
c:line goes into the ccam section and n:line goes into the newcamd section in the 9991 menu

hi i am new to the forum and have just bought a blade 5000s i installed new firmware today from blade and doesnt seem to have the 9991 function. any help would be apereciated thanks

hi i am new to the forum and have just bought a blade 5000s i installed new firmware today from blade and doesnt seem to have the 9991 function. any help would be apereciated thanks
plenty of reading in this subject.check out bees how to guide.will not access 9991 with official blade firmware.you need 3rd party patched firmware with the 9991 option

---------- Post Merged at 07:28 PM ----------

Failing that try loading your c line by usb , open notepad on your pc , paste your line on , then press save as , were it says file name type CCcam.pdf (first 2 c's are capitals ) and underneath that were it says text document change that to all files and save it onto your usb stick

OK guys i have tried another N line but still zip nada fook all , so i'm going to try to load it to a USB flash drive ......

As quoted above , do i still name an N line file the same ie : CCcam.pdf or do i name the file Newcamd.pdf ???

Cheers

B

Ok i tried both CCcam.pdf and Newcamd.pdf and neither of the files are showing under "image upgrade" ???

Am i using the right USB ??

Shite man,,,,,,, this box is soon going to be a frikin door stop !!!! like my old 500c's LOL
I would load it in manually.these boxes are pretty easy to set up.bees guide is spot on

Back